Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

katie holmes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
asshole_2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asshole_2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: katie holmes
    Posted: February 23 2001 at 12:46pm
katie was on coanon o brian ast night was short haiir! she looked sexy with her new haircut.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2001 at 5:46pm
Actually, it was a wig she had on for SNL rehearsals. oddly enough, the wig wasn;t even for a skit, she said that she was just wearing it for a few days. Maybe she`s contemplating a real cut soon... personally, I thought it looked okay, but not as good as her long hair. I hope she picks a diferent style if she does go short.
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2001 at 7:05pm
Reply to message: 3.4931.1
She looked very different and younger with the wig.
lauren alston View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lauren alston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2001 at 10:44am
i love katie im a dawson freak!!!!!!
anyway are there any pics i can see of this?
i have been waiting for 4 years for kate to chop!!
i hope she does-laur
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2001 at 1:58pm
Anyone have an address for a pic?
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2001 at 5:48pm
Reply to message: 3.4962.1
I saw Katie Holmes on SNL and she looked sensational. I wouldn`t change a thing.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic