Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Annette Bening

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Annette Bening
    Posted: February 27 2001 at 5:52am
Caught a clip of her at the British Awards show on ET, her hair has grown into an almost Kattie C. type bob. Much lighter color than her usual brown.
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2001 at 6:05am
Reply to message: 3.4971.1
quote:

Hal originally wrote:
Caught a clip of her at the British Awards show on ET, her hair has grown into an almost Kattie C. type bob. Much lighter color than her usual brown.

I saw that too, and I don`t like it on Kattie and I don`t like it on Annette... both women look better IMO with short darker hair.
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2001 at 9:08am
Reply to message: 3.4972.1
I`ll spin off of this message. I think Katie Couric is looking old and not very fashionable. At first I was excited with her hair change but now it looks bad, real bad. What do others think?
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2001 at 6:02am
I`m enjoying Katie`s new look... I think it can get better and hope it does and even though I am life long short hair lover... I was sick of her cutie cutie look and I am sure she was too.
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2001 at 9:42am
I like Annette shorter and definitely Katie C. shorter. Maybe not the crop she had for so many years but something besides what she is wearing right now. It looked really bad this morning. Roots showing and kinda damaged. I think maybe a short bob with a stacked back would be good on her.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic