Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who is this actress?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
meg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who is this actress?
    Posted: March 31 2001 at 12:43pm
Love this cut, want this cut.....who is this actress and what does she play on? I found the pic while surfing and checking out short hair. I`ve been having some trouble getting into the site, so bear with me, if the link doesn`t work, I`ll try and find another.....Hope someone can help.....thanks.......Meg
meg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2001 at 12:45pm
BTW, what does everyone think of this hair? I LOVE it....the cut, the color, all of it........Meg
Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2001 at 1:07pm
Her name is Cynthia Daniels. She is in the new David Spade movie.
Stu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2001 at 1:09pm
That`s Brittany Daniels formerly of Sweet Valley High and Dawson`s Creek.
Rick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2001 at 1:12pm
that is Brittany Daniel. She use to be on Sweet Valley High and was on Dawson`s Creek for a while.

And as for the haircut - very sexy.

Rick
meg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2001 at 1:28pm
OK, is it Brittany or Cynthia guys:) No matter, I think that it is a bit short for me, but I do love the cut....thanks for the help......Meg
meg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2001 at 1:34pm
OK, OK, I don`t watch the show, but I`ve found out that these gals are twins.....They had really long beautiful hair before they cut it, but I just love it now.....well, thanks for the help........Meg
bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2001 at 7:13pm
Reply to message: 3.5153.1
Go for it Meg you only live once.
meg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2001 at 12:09am
Hey Bean, thanks for the support!

I would LOVE to do it, but I`ve not got the nerve at this moment......tomorrow maybe.....but not right now.....I love it though. And the color is great. I`ve been wanting to grow my hair out long, but it just takes sooooo long and who`s got the time for that??!! Well, thanks for the support.......:) Meg
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2001 at 7:26am
be sure to post your befroe and after pics...
bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2001 at 8:24am
why won`t this picture work for me? I have tried numerous times to access it and it won`t work. Could someone please send it to me? bnbivi00@hotmail.com

Thanks, Brian
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
meg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2001 at 1:20pm
Hal, I`ve kind of decided against it for now.......but if I do take the plunge, I`ll post the pics..... I love the cut and the color. It`s great for summertime, but that old part of me that wants the long, flowing, beautifully shiny hair(YEAH RIGHT)just won`t let me cut! But who knows what the near future may bring......

I`ll try and send the pic to you bnbivi00....let me know what ya think......... Thanks, Meg
bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2001 at 4:56pm
Reply to message: 3.5161.1
GO FOR IT! JUST walk into the hair salon and get it cut
Don`t think just do it

meg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2001 at 6:27pm
Bean, the fellows and ladies over in the long hair support have just talked me OUT of doing it! Now I jump over here and you`re trying to talk me INTO doing it.....WHAT`S A GAL TO DO????:):)

But seriously, I do love short hair. BUT at the same time, I do love long hair. I just hate this in between mess that`s on my head at this moment:(

BUT it could be worse, so I`ll hush about it for now.....thanks anyway for the support.....I`ll yell at you next time I get the urge to cut.....;)

Meg
martin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2001 at 7:40pm
Meg;
1) consume large quantity of alcohol
2) apply scissors to head liberally
now the damage is done, no more worries!
3) go to bed; sleep; get up
4) go to hairdressers with photo
5) result!
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2001 at 8:20pm
Reply to message: 3.5180.1
quote:

Martin originally wrote:
Meg;
1) consume large quantity of alcohol
2) apply scissors to head liberally
now the damage is done, no more worries!
3) go to bed; sleep; get up
4) go to hairdressers with photo
5) result!

6. Ignore Martin
7. Pay more attention to the people in the Long Hair Support chat room.
8. Let it grow.
9. Let it grow.
10. Let it grow.
meg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2001 at 11:17pm
Martin......Martin who???;)

You`re right Gord, I`m going to leave it alone and let it grow, let it grow, let it grow.....(sounds like a catchy little song lyric doesn`t it)

Thanks Gord,
Meg
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic