Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

sexiest hair in a movie?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
david2505 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david2505 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sexiest hair in a movie?
    Posted: April 02 2001 at 6:56am
Unable to sleep last night, I caught part of "The Last Seduction" on cable. Linda Fiorentino`s hair in this movie is practically a character by itself, the way it moves. Even better, she KNOWS it, and takes advantage of it.

Any other nominees?
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2001 at 8:22pm
Reply to message: 3.5166.1
Katherine Ross-- Butch Cassidy
Jane Seymour-- Sinbad and several others
Robin Wright -- The Princess Bride
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2001 at 8:44pm
Reply to message: 3.5182.1
Julia Ormond in Sabrina and
Julia Ormond in Legends of the Fall

they both make me want to duplicate the look on myself and its soo interesting because they are completely the opposite, one extremely short, the other long!!

(I forget that I love short hair until I see that movie again!!)
meg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2001 at 11:22pm
I love Julia Ormond, she is beautiful and her hair is great no matter....I personally loved it in Legends of the Fall though...didn`t you just almost die when she went wacko and cut it off? Of course I know it was fake and ONLY a movie, but it made me cringe almost.

Actually that`s almost what I did the other night to my own hair.....Eeeewwww, now that`s scary!!! I have GOT to have my hubby hide those siccors;)

Meg
Shay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2001 at 6:07pm
Vanessa Williams in "Dance with me", I loved her hair with the blonde streaks when it was in a ponytail and when it was out!
Blonde rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kevin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2001 at 2:02pm
Hi
I have several thoughts:
I always liked Jane Seymore in `Live and Let Die`
Kim Bassinger in `My Stepmother is an Alien`
and not forgetting a hankering for Demi Moore in `Ghost`!
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2001 at 12:40pm
I have had a long trawl through the memory banks, and still can`t seem to get beyond Demi Moore in Ghost, (1990).
phil
Someguy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Someguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2001 at 1:57pm
Mathilda May in Naked Tango
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2001 at 3:31pm
Reply to message: 3.5218.1
Personally, I prefer Demi Moore`s hair in
Indecent Proposal. Gives the "bob" style a reason to be!
bunny-b Norway View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunny-b Norway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2001 at 7:35am
Kim Basinger in 9 1/2 Weeks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic