Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

E. D. Donahey a BRUNETTE???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: E. D. Donahey a BRUNETTE???
    Posted: April 02 2001 at 2:01pm
E. D. Donahey, co-anchor on Fox News "Fox & Friends" (to which I became addicted during the Florida election debacle, but I digress) came back from a one-week vacation as a brunette. Sorry, J.F., I know you have a preference for brunettes, but I gotta say, she should have danced with the one that brung her. I can`t say I`m crazy about the style either way--thin, fine hair doesn`t work well in long layers, in my opinion--but it sure looked better when she was blonde than the dark reddish brown she showed up with today.

For a look at her before the dye job, go to http://www.foxnews.com/channel/fox_friends.sml.

Durango
Durango
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2001 at 8:24pm
Reply to message: 3.5173.1
Did she change the style as well?
Blockbuster76 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blockbuster76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2001 at 8:00am
Reply to message: 3.5173.1
And she has dyed it again, to a lighter shade. Also appears she clipped some of those layers off. I have a feeling she will end up somewhere near the original blonde by next month.
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2001 at 10:52pm
This may be really interesting to watch. As of Tues AM, no change in style. If you go to foxnews.com, the group photo for "Fox & Friends" is much closer to her style pre-dye job than the photo in her bio. She was wearing it about 6" below her shoulders, with lots of layering cut in. A month or two ago, she had a makeover on air in which her hair was trimmed a bit, but she refused to let the stylist cut it much, as she apparently likes long hair.

It was a really drastic color change--from a highlighted very light brown & blonde to DARK brown/auburn.

Wednesday AM, as Blockbuster76 says, she showed up with the color much lighter and blonde streaks showing through, with maybe 4-6" cut off. I think the style worked much better for her than the long layers, though the color is a bit fakey. Interestingly, one of her co-anchors said, "Forget the issue of the day--all our viewers want to talk about is E. D.`s hair." She rolled her eyes and was less than thrilled. I`m with Blockbuster--I`ll bet she is back to the highlighted blonde look within a week, even if it means sacrificingmore of the length. Can`t tell if the color was a shampoo out job (which often is disastrous for a true blonde) or a permanent color which may be really hard for her to change back to blonde.

Stay tuned!
Durango
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic