Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nicole kidman

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TEMPLAR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEMPLAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nicole kidman
    Posted: May 13 2001 at 5:58pm
is nicole kidman wearing a wig on the front of the new interview magazine or did she chop off all of her hair for real?
Beatnik Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beatnik Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2001 at 6:57pm
Reply to message: 3.5396.1
...haven`t seent that photo - but Nicole`s hair was long in photos from Cannes film festival a few days ago.

Chris
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2001 at 10:02pm
Reply to message: 3.5396.1
Nicole cut her hair about a month ago, its shoulder length now. I think it looks hot, but she would look hot bald I think, although I don`t want to find out. She has beautiful hair.
Spike View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2001 at 11:14pm
No she didn`t! Read the last post. Check out:
http://gallery.fansites.com

The Cannes film festival shots show her hair well past her shoulders
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2001 at 11:23pm
Reply to message: 3.5399.1
Well, yes and no. About two months or so ago, (before Tom left her) she cut a few inches off her hair, but still a couple of inches BELOW her shoulders, about where it has remained. Not that she wouldn`t look great with short hair, we just haven`t seen the real thing yet.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2001 at 7:26pm
Reply to message: 3.5400.1
Interesting that there`s so much confusion about her hair length. And she`s been in the news a lot lately. She seems to be putting a very good face forward despite her recent personal difficulties. Anyway, getting back to her hair, I think it`s about mid-back length, maybe a couple inches shorter than it has been. Some of the confusion about her hair`s length may have been caused by the pseudo-bob she wore to the Oscars(?).
gmoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2001 at 11:42pm
Reply to message: 3.5398.1
I can assure you that Nicole`s hair is not shoulder length. I saw her last night on TV, and it was current footage, and her hair was well and truly below her shoulders. I would guess it would have reached about the base of her shoulder blades, though it is hard to get the exact length as she has been wearing it curled a lot and this makes it look shorter than it truly is.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic