Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kate Moss Brunet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kate Moss Brunet
    Posted: May 16 2001 at 5:32am
Kate Moss has gone back to her roots.... Check out this picture, I think this is really bad. I loved her blond crop.
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2001 at 2:52pm
I like the color, but she desperately needs a haircut.
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2001 at 7:15pm
Reply to message: 3.5418.1
Needs a haircut and color.
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2001 at 8:49am
Reply to message: 3.5422.1
I didn`t think the color was bad. I don`t like hair that shorth though.
~*~*Lisa*~*~
Fiona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2001 at 2:43pm
Reply to message: 3.5428.1
I think the dark hair looks much better. Kate was not meant to be a blonde.
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2001 at 12:01pm
Not bad but I liked the blond better and she could use a trim. My guess would be that she is trying to grow it back out. Short hair like that, no matter how attractive, can be shocking if you are accustomed to long hair. What is wrong with her skin though? It looks terrible!
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2001 at 6:40pm
There is a picture of Kate at Cannes at the C.Q. screening in this week`s US magazine (p. 8). She has the darker hair and actually looks very nice there.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
lin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2001 at 6:16pm
Yes, short dark hair is the best for her. See these pictures. She never was so beautiful and sexy. There are two things that make a woman sexier: short hair and high heels. These pictures of Kate bring the best of both.

Warning: they have nudity.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic