Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

angelina Jolie wears extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bret Hart View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bret Hart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: angelina Jolie wears extensions
    Posted: June 02 2001 at 3:09pm
Either Angelina Jolie wears extensions or has a record breaking follicle growth. Her hair was short in the lifetime movie "foxfire" but as Lara Croft--is that braid real? Or is it an extension
Beatnik Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beatnik Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2001 at 7:26pm
Reply to message: 3.5492.1
I think you`ve already answered your question, Bret!
I`d like to think that braid is real too - but I think we know its not! Still, Angelina as Lara remains an excellent ass kicking longhair role model!
:o)
Chris
Lina View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2001 at 9:46pm
Reply to message: 3.5493.1
I read an article in Talk magazine about Ms. Jolie last May, in which she was depicted as having hair about chin length. Now given the production schedules of the magazine and the movie, I would imagine the pictures were taken around January or February of last year, and Tomb Raider was probably filmed in the spring and summer. So I would have to go with the extension theory.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2001 at 8:11pm
Saw Ms. Jolie in a promotional photo inside Taco Bell and long hair/long braid suits her very well. I anticipate the promotion...er, movie... will do very well. Angelina is no stranger to long hair. She had long hair as a presenter or receiver in the Academy Awards or some other awards show. At the time, it was obvious it wasn`t her real hair. Still, very sexy.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic