Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vanessa Marcil

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Spike View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vanessa Marcil
    Posted: June 13 2001 at 12:54pm
I found this shot of Vanessa (from General hospital, the Rock, BH 90210) on the Fansites site.
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2001 at 4:34pm
WOW, short hair. I can`t really tell if I like it or not.
~*~*Lisa*~*~
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2001 at 8:07pm
Gasp, what a drastic change. I never would have recognized her. She had such sexy hair. I guess those commercial endorsements for long hair products will come to a grinding halt, eh?
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2001 at 8:22pm
Reply to message: 3.5565.1
She cut her hair short once before (while on General Hospital). The producers had a fit & made her wear extensions for awhile. It grew back quickly.
kk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2001 at 7:25am
Reply to message: 3.5568.1
What did it look like the first tiem?
Kirsten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2001 at 2:21pm
She still looks great, but I thought her long hair was beautiful. I know she had really thick and naturally wavy hair so I`m sure it was a lot or work when it was long. Maybe she just wanted a break from that.
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2001 at 3:43pm
Reply to message: 3.5577.1
WOW!! It looks great BUT, Her long beautiful hair was one of the few great manes that encouraged me to grow mine out again!!
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2001 at 6:44pm
Reply to message: 3.5580.1
I had to search the internet for a picture of her with her hair long. Yes she was pretty but now she is a knockout. I think her current look is far superior to her old look (I might be a little biased since I generally like short hair)
Arianna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arianna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2001 at 11:06pm
Reply to message: 3.5588.1
I think it looks great!
Shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2001 at 8:23pm
Reply to message: 3.5561.1
Wow!!! I didn`t think she would ever cut her hair short again after General Hospital. What a Babe. She looks better now then she did the first time she cut her hair. She is one of the few that can look good with short or long hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic