Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Katie Looks So Much Better!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Puleeeze View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Puleeeze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2001 at 10:15pm
Reply to message: 3.5607.1
Katie looked hot with her hair short and perky. Katie looks hot period. With long hair or short.
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2001 at 2:27pm

Are you serious David Justin Lynch?? Sounds like satire I hear in your voice.
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2001 at 2:25pm
Reply to message: 3.5603.1
Dittos Jes
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2001 at 7:16pm
Reply to message: 3.5602.1
Do you really believe the garbage you wrote? Did you really mean to imply that only women with long hair are intelligent, sophisticated and civilized? Do you really believe that there is only one "proper example" of how women should wear their hair? I have been a short hair lover since I was a teenager but I would never imply that my likes and dislikes are the only way that things should be. Don`t you know that variety is the spice of life. I feel sorry for you if this is your thinking - it must be a dark and dreadful life for you.
David Justin Lynch View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Justin Lynch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2001 at 5:08pm
I am so happy to see that Katie is growing her hair longer. Long hair is the hallmark of an intelligent, sophisticated and civilized female. I am sure that is the image NBC wants for its flagship show. It sets the proper example for the women of America. Now is just the beginning. Let`s see how creative she get with it. Keep up the good work, Katie!! You`re gorgeous!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic