Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Juliet Huddy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
blockbuster7655 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blockbuster7655 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Juliet Huddy
    Posted: June 18 2001 at 8:58am
If you saw Fox and Friends this morning, Entertainment Coast to Coast anchor Juliet Huddy cut her hair fairly short. At first I didn`t recognize her....not sure if that is a good thing...
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2001 at 12:43pm
Reply to message: 3.5608.1
I thought it looked very cute. I was not familiar with her before so I am only going by her before look from the clip she did (not really a fair comparison) - but I still think the short do looked very cute. Does anyone know of a picture from her long hair days?
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2001 at 2:21pm
Reply to message: 3.5610.1
Is it the hair or the girl that`s cute? I`m not especially a fan of the "I had my hair hacked off by a deranged hairdresser" look. It`s even worse than the choppy bob Faith Hill had for a while. Fox News doesn`t have a pic with her bio; this is the only pic I found in a quick search of the web. Her hair was a little longer than shoulder length.
Durango
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic