Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pamela Lee

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PamFan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PamFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pamela Lee
    Posted: June 18 2001 at 10:13pm
Does anyone know how she gets her hair so white/blonde. EVeryone says just bleach but there must be some other trick she uses. Would love to know.
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2001 at 8:25am
I have heard that her hair is augmented with falls, wiglets, and those pin in extensions. So, the color could be due to any number of outside factors.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
Donna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2001 at 12:47am
Reply to message: 3.5623.1
My friend is a hairstylist who has a friend that helped with Pamela`s hair. Not only do they use wigs ala Dolly Parton, they use extensions and all sorts of things to make it big. She has it bleached super white to get the color which is basically bleached white. No color is added. My friend`s friend said that her hair is like a mass of dried out hair from all the bleaching and processing and stuff they do to it. So beauty has a major price.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic