Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Crystal Bernard

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crystal Bernard
    Posted: June 21 2001 at 11:30am
Crystal Bernard, who had long, straight, full hair with great bangs in the TV show "Wings," has cut her hair above the shoulders. She is in the play "Annie Get Your Gun," which may have had something to do with her terrible decision. It`s feathered, but makes her look much older. She was on Regis Philbin`s talk show today.
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2001 at 3:09pm
Reply to message: 3.5647.1
Anyone get any pictures? I would like to see her new style (figures I would have a doctors appointment during Regis today) Makes her look much older - mmmm - she is much older now, wings has been off quite awhile. Does she still have the bangs? She always had great bangs.
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2001 at 3:29pm
Reply to message: 3.5648.1
Oops, meant to put this in my pervious post. I found this picture of her (not sure when from) with shorter hair than usual. Was her current style shorter than this? I think this one looks great though I perfer bangs.
http://www.hard-to-find-actresses.com/protected/cry080.jpg
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2001 at 4:50pm
Reply to message: 3.5647.1
She cut her hair shorter toward the end of Wings, then grew it back. Both long and short look good on her, though I marginally prefer long. Agree with the "great bangs" comment. Recent pics requested!
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2001 at 7:02pm
Reply to message: 3.5650.1
quote:

JES originally wrote:
Reply to message: 3.5648.1
Oops, meant to put this in my pervious post. I found this picture of her (not sure when from) with shorter hair than usual. Was her current style shorter than this? I think this one looks great though I perfer bangs.
http://www.hard-to-find-actresses.com/protected/cry080.jpg

Yes, the new do is shorter than the style shown, well above the shoulder and layered/shaggy. Still has bangs and is still blonde. If Crystal had roots, they were covered by a cowgirl hat.
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2001 at 11:24pm
More recent pictures:

movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hc&id=1800118656&cf=mm
bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2001 at 10:07pm
She is hot!
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2001 at 12:32am
Reply to message: 3.5663.1
quote:

jimbo originally wrote:
More recent pictures:

movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hc&id=1800118656&cf=mm

I hate to burst your bubble, but all three of those photos are outdated. They all show Crystal`s old hairstyle, which is extensively longer than her current, well-above-the-shoulder look.
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2001 at 5:47pm
Reply to message: 3.5676.1
Saw Crystal on the Today weekend show - WOW!
Her hair was what I would call a short - medium length. It was very full and had great movement with layers and flips/wings... IMO it looked the best it has ever looked. The bangs and the color were the same as in the Wings show but the length was just about perfect now. I also discovered that she has a terrific body - I don`t know why I never noticed that before unless with the shorter hair it is more noticable. For a 40 year old she looked fantastic - again it was a great hairstyle.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic