Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pic of Natalie Portman

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pic of Natalie Portman
    Posted: June 21 2001 at 4:52pm
There`s finally a pic of the new haircut of Natalie Portman. It“s not so short as told before. I think she stopped halfway and change only the lenght, losing the chance to change her look. It needs more style. However, she`s beautiful anyway.
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2001 at 8:14pm
Reply to message: 3.5653.1
Agree, it needs style - a lot more style!
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2001 at 9:43pm
Reply to message: 3.5653.1
Goto www.natalieportman.de/galerie/gross/magazin/magazin26.jpg it has a picture of Natalie`s haircut when she first got it cut. The picture you have is a grown out style, it was much shorter and looked alot nicer. The picture is on a French T.V. guide and has Star Wars on the cover.
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2001 at 11:26pm
http://network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=26321&messageid=988695805

I really like this style on Natalie. Short bangs work well with a bob just above the chin.
Karine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2001 at 10:30am
Dear Shorthair75,

You`re wrong about the picture you have linked. It is very old, from the time Natalie had short hair, about six or seven years ago. The fact of the french magazine put it on the cover in 1999 caused confusion between her fans in tht occasion, but it was later proofed that it was an old shot (in 1999 her hair was long and remains long until 2001)

The present haircut of Natalie happened in april/2001 after the filmings of The Episode II of Star Wars. The picture I posted is from June, 14, so her hair could have grown a little from the haircut, but I don`t think it was so different imediately after the haircutting.

There`s another recent picture where her hair looks better, but I still think she should have cut it shorter and with more style.
Karine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2001 at 11:12am
The following picture is the best of her new pictures. Her hair is tied back but give us a good idea of how beautiful she could be if she cut it short in the back.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2001 at 9:15pm
Reply to message: 3.5712.1
Cool pic thanks, she would look awesome with short hair.
Karine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2001 at 4:50pm
Here`s a picture of her hair not tied. It definetively looks only chopped, without any style.
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2001 at 1:00pm
Reply to message: 3.5993.1
Another pic that screams "I NEED A STYLE!" A short style would look awesome on her but at this point I would like ANY STYLE.
Kirsten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2001 at 3:03pm
It reminds me of a two year old who has found some scissors and decided to give themselves a haircut
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic