Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Elizabeth Perkins

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Elizabeth Perkins
    Posted: June 24 2001 at 10:57pm
Reply to message: 3.5658.1
She looks great!!!

Elizabeth was also in the Tom Hanks movie "Big".
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2001 at 10:09pm
Reply to message: 3.5662.1
A couple photos:

www.excite.com/photo/img/r/cats/dogs/premiere/20010623/lal09d?r=photo/topic/entertainment

and

www.excite.com/photo/img/r/cats/dogs/premiere/20010623/cabs101?r=photo/topic/entertainment

Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2001 at 8:30pm
I have to agree with you, Gord... she looked incredible.
Right up there with the all time best redheads (Lea Thompson, Maureen O`Hara)
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2001 at 7:14pm
I don`t know how long she has been a redhead, but actress Elizabeth Perkins looked very tasty in past-the-shoulders straight hair. She played Wilma in The Flintstones and was in the movie Big. She was on Craig Kilbourn`s show last night/early this morning, promoting her upcoming film Cats and Dogs. Best I`ve ever seen her. There is an "unofficial" web site for Perkins at http://www.konary.com/elizabeth/, but none of the photos on the site look quite like she looked on TV.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic