Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need a change

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need a change
    Posted: June 22 2001 at 12:27pm
I know this was a post a long time ago but after watching Regis I have a new one to add to the list of celebrities that are caught in a time warp and need a makeover - Valerie Bertinelli!
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2001 at 12:49pm
Reply to message: 3.5668.1
No!!! :-)

Actually, she`s change her hair several times but I think the long with bangs suits her best.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2001 at 2:26pm
Reply to message: 3.5668.1
Didn`t see her this morning, but did catch her on "Who Wants To Be Blinded By Regis` Shiny Ties?" a few months ago. Anyone other than me think it was bizarre that she seemed to have come full circle in her hairstyles back to the exact same look she had for most of "One Day At A Time?"

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2001 at 8:56am
Reply to message: 3.5670.1
She`s tried the rest, now she`s back with the best. :-)

Saw her on a celeb profile awhile ago and noted the many changes through the years.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2001 at 7:51am
I thought Valerie looked great on the Regis show. Her hairstyle has sort of helped her retain her youthful look, which is a good thing. I mean, have you seen Mackenzie Phillips lately?
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2001 at 12:38pm
Reply to message: 3.5686.1
quote:

Gord originally wrote:
I thought Valerie looked great on the Regis show. Her hairstyle has sort of helped her retain her youthful look, which is a good thing. I mean, have you seen Mackenzie Phillips lately?

Yeah, but Gord, I mean the style was EXACTLY the same as on "One Day At A Time". The length, the bangs, the vaguely Farrah-like wings. Hey, I love Val with long hair too, but that was just bizarre.
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2001 at 3:07pm
Reply to message: 3.5691.1
quote:

JerkyFlea originally wrote:
Reply to message: 3.5686.1
quote:

Gord originally wrote:

Yeah, but Gord, I mean the style was EXACTLY the same as on "One Day At A Time". The length, the bangs, the vaguely Farrah-like wings. Hey, I love Val with long hair too, but that was just bizarre.

Who was that masked man!?!?!?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic