Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jennifer Anistan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hassina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hassina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jennifer Anistan
    Posted: July 01 2001 at 2:59pm
I think she has the most nicest hair, in the show i don`t know how she keeps it so perfectly straight. But anyways who thinks her hair is incredible??
hassina
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2001 at 8:11pm
Reply to message: 3.5744.1
NOT ME!
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2001 at 2:08am
Reply to message: 3.5744.1
She`s still growing it out. Not too short, not too long.

dailynews.yahoo.com/h/p/nm/20010628/en/imdf28062001105949a.html
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2001 at 6:46am
That picture is a perfect example of whats wrong with her hair. Look how long and rarrow her face looks.. the hair IS great but not great on her.. she is much prettier than that.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2001 at 7:40am
Does Jennifer have the fastest-growing hair on the planet or what?
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2001 at 2:10pm
I also looks much fuller as well as longer than pics of her from just two weeks ago... more extentions?
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2001 at 7:53pm
Memo to Hassina. Next time you start a thread, check the spelling. It`s Aniston. Misspellings drive me crazy. Nothing personal, of course. And I`m always happy to talk about Jen and her hair.
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2001 at 9:45pm
Reply to message: 3.5751.1
As I`ve always said...Flat hair does not flatter her face. I think she feels like if its worn like that it covers part of her jaw or something. But, if she would only wear it wavy more often, you would not even notice her jaw or narrow face. Even the layered look flatters her really well! (One of the reasons the "Rachel" got so much attention...because it looked good on HER, not everyone else!)
But having said that. She is still quite pretty however she wears it!:)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic