Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Garbage Singer Shirley Manson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2001 at 4:10pm
Ok, I`ll go out on the limb, I like the short cut.... The before picture looks like a shaggy dog look.

I know I`ll take abuse for this opinion.....
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2001 at 12:58pm
So you suggest that all women with short hair are drug addicts. You`re sick pal.
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2001 at 9:54pm
Reply to message: 3.5760.1
I had a friend who had gorgeous blonde shoulder length hair - then one day she buzzed her hair on one side and dyed it purple - later I found out she was into drugs. Seeing Shirley`s haircut reminded me of my friend`s hair-disaster.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2001 at 8:14pm
For an even bigger impact of the tragic change, visit this link.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2001 at 5:55pm
Reply to message: 3.5755.1
Perhaps part of the "buzz" in preparation for the release of a new album? A sorry joke.

It`s about time for Version 3.0 or whatnot, right?
Fiona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2001 at 3:27pm
Garbage singer Shirley Manson got her beautiful red shoulder length hair cut into a punkish mullet. It seems to be buzz cut on one side. What was she thinking???? I hope her hair grows very fast. Click on the link to see.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic