Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rumour: Elisabeth Filarski haircut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wrestlinghairmonitor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrestlinghairmonitor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rumour: Elisabeth Filarski haircut
    Posted: August 04 2001 at 3:23pm
I know it isn`t fact yet, but there was a rumour on a Survivor message board that...Elisabeth Filarski cut her hair. Short. In fact, pixie. I have looked everywhere and have seen no photos of her in a pixie style. However the person said it was a Buffalo Bills publicity photo (her boyfriend was trying for the team) and they were together and she was wearing her hair in a Charlize Therzonesque pixie cut, 2 inches on top, cropped close on the back and up to the ears in back.

Can anyone confirm this?
BIG BROWN CHOCLATE LOG WITH CHUNKS OF NUTS View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG BROWN CHOCLATE LOG WITH CHUNKS OF NUTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2001 at 3:43pm
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2001 at 5:37pm
Reply to message: 3.6091.1
Nice, very nice. Glad she cut it - now she won`t have to wear that silly head wear she had on Survivor!
bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2001 at 7:23pm
Reply to message: 3.6094.1
Wow!

She is awesome looking
Bear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2001 at 11:37pm
Reply to message: 3.6101.1
That looks like a prom picture, in the url it states lizatprom
Lina View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2001 at 12:16am
Perhaps her wedding?

I heard she got married recently.
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2001 at 4:35pm
I think it`s an old picutre. I saw a picutre of her with short hair some where before when they were talking about her and her boyfriend.
~*~*Lisa*~*~
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2001 at 5:27pm
Reply to message: 3.6106.1
It is an old picture. It was in the "Survivor" edition of People magazine months ago. I too wish she would go back to that style; maybe after the wedding?
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic