Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mena Suvari at American Pie2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Spike View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mena Suvari at American Pie2
    Posted: August 07 2001 at 2:02am
Mena arrived wearing her hair in a shoulder-length blunt blonde `do. check out www.wireimage.com for shots.
luckstrz View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luckstrz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2001 at 7:21am
ver yvery cute if shed just go to her chin now
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2001 at 5:24pm
It looks great on her. Very long hair didn`t look goo on her (sorry Gord).
JES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2001 at 10:54pm
Reply to message: 3.6138.1
I agree that she looks good and that a chin length bob would look even better. Now we can only hope that Tara Reid cuts her hair - it doesn`t look very good - stringy...
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2001 at 11:32pm
quote:

jimbo originally wrote:
It looks great on her. Very long hair didn't look goo on her (sorry Gord).

I actually think she looked/looks great before and after. Nice cut on her.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2001 at 7:48am
I`m also waiting for her next cut.... 2 or 3 more inches would be great... right now it reminds me of Terri Hatchers superman look... one I have never really liked
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2001 at 8:50am
Reply to message: 3.6135.1
Apparently she did it VERY recently. In fact, ET showed footage of the American Pie 2 premiere and Tara Reid was stunned when she saw that Mena had cut it. I missed her exact comments, but she definitely was surprised. She was even gesturing to her own hair and I could have sworn she may have said something about cutting hers. Not sure tho. Anyone catch what she said?

Oh, and for what it`s worth, I thought Mena`s hair looked OK. Not bad, not great, but OK. Just kinda there.

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2001 at 10:43am
Reply to message: 3.6140.1
quote:

Gord originally wrote:
quote:

jimbo originally wrote:
It looks great on her. Very long hair didn't look goo on her (sorry Gord).

I actually think she looked/looks great before and after. Nice cut on her.

Gord, are you feeling alright, or did you just pay a compliment to hair that is not "down to there"?
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2001 at 5:57pm
Reply to message: 3.6141.1
quote:

Hal originally wrote:
I'm also waiting for her next cut.... 2 or 3 more inches would be great... right now it reminds me of Terri Hatchers superman look... one I have never really liked

Yes, I knew it reminded me of something. Terri Hatcher`s hair in the first season of "Lois and Clark"... which I thought looked great on Terri. Much better than the short crop she wore later.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2001 at 7:27pm
Reply to message: 3.6143.1
Hi Jerkyflea,

Howz it goin?

I rarely watch ET anymore but just happened to watch a bit of it yesterday and did see this moment. I remember Tara Reid`s comment, after expressing her surprise at Mena`s haircut... something like "you`re losing hair and I`m adding on" while waving at her own hair, hinting that Tara`s hair is actually extensions. I don`t think Tara even hinted at cutting her own.

BTW and speaking of Tara Reid, somebody help explain... did she become well-known for being Carson Daly`s girlfriend? I hadn`t heard of her otherwise before and suddenly she`s in Josie and the Pussycats. Is that the ticket?
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2001 at 11:42pm
Reply to message: 3.6147.1
quote:

DaveDecker originally wrote:
Reply to message: 3.6143.1
Hi Jerkyflea,

Howz it goin?

I rarely watch ET anymore but just happened to watch a bit of it yesterday and did see this moment. I remember Tara Reid's comment, after expressing her surprise at Mena's haircut... something like "you're losing hair and I'm adding on" while waving at her own hair, hinting that Tara's hair is actually extensions. I don't think Tara even hinted at cutting her own.

BTW and speaking of Tara Reid, somebody help explain... did she become well-known for being Carson Daly's girlfriend? I hadn't heard of her otherwise before and suddenly she's in Josie and the Pussycats. Is that the ticket?

I was wondering the same thing about Tara Reid.
All of a sudden she is everywhere, and I`m wondering "what is the big deal with her anyway! Who is she???" (someone`s girlfriend! Thats Hollywood)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic