Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Courtney Thorne-Smith

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hairmonitor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairmonitor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Courtney Thorne-Smith
    Posted: August 09 2001 at 9:59pm
OK I know some of you (especially Gord) are gonna hate me for saying this but...I love Courtney Thorne-Smith`s pixie. I think it looks elegant on her, especially with the blonde colour. Not that I would be mad if she grew it out, she`s hot in any style but she`s dead sexy with short hair.

Opinions welcomed. (Boy I know Gord is gonna rat me out for this one)
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2001 at 11:29pm
Gosh, I totally agree. As if!
Harrison View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harrison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2001 at 12:43am
Reply to message: 3.6160.1
I would love to see a picture, I have been looking all over for one
kristine, norway View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristine, norway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2001 at 2:43am
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2001 at 7:07am
She has grown it out... almost shoulder length now
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2001 at 2:29pm
I`m with Gord on this one. Her face is odd shaped and looks wrong with such short hair. (The pixie)
However, I will concede that she looks very nice with the shoulder length, behind the ears look , back when she first cut her hair, before she went crazy with the pixie.
But, overall longer is better on her.

Any pics of the new length??
hairmonitor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairmonitor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2001 at 5:15pm
I`ve got a hunch she`s going for a past the shoulders look because she wants to recapture her original look. The pixie was still hot though.
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2001 at 7:58pm
Longer than the shoulders is best on CTS.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic