Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

sarah Jessica Parker - Honey Brown and Short!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sarah Jessica Parker - Honey Brown and Short!
    Posted: August 17 2001 at 6:26am
Just kidding about the short part...lol But she is quite brown in her new hair color commercials. People mag says it was just a one day thing though. She was back to her normal dirty blond as soon as the shoot was over.
jj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2001 at 6:57am
I saw that comercial a few days ago. She looked pretty good as a brunette.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2001 at 7:22am
Reply to message: 3.6279.1
quote:

jj originally wrote:
I saw that comercial a few days ago. She looked pretty good as a brunette.

I agree. Since that`s her natural color anyway, that may have helped but it was a very rich brown and looked good on her. Then again, it couldn`t have been worse than the blinding yellow they foisted upon her last year...

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Susan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2001 at 4:49pm
The highlites she has in this last season are much better than that dark muddy brown she had in the first espisode of Sex in the City. The gold brings out her natural skin tones and is much sexier with her natural curl.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2001 at 12:40am
I just saw the commercial. What a change! Reminds me of when she was in "Foot Loose." She really didn`t gain a ton of popularity until she went blonde. Wonder how effective the ad campaign is.
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2001 at 8:45pm
Here`s a picture from last night`s Letterman.

dailynews.yahoo.com/h/p/ap/20010830/en/999214676people_letterman_nyr117.html
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic