Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Was John Denver a natural blond?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Windsong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Windsong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Was John Denver a natural blond?
    Posted: August 25 2001 at 4:51am
Hi, I`m new to this board. OK, you might get a laugh out of this question but it is something that I have wondered about for many years. For one thing, John`s eyes were brown. If there are any natural brown-eyes blonds out there, forgive me, but I think it`s a little unusual. Another thing, is in all the unsactioned, paparazzi photos I`ve seen of him his hair was always BROWN or with BROWN ROOTS growing out. Now I`ve seen JD with brown hair in public at times, but not blond with brown roots growing. Some say John`s hair got darker over time. But there *are* later pix of him with light hair. Some say it was bleached by the sun. I`ll agree that the darker golden blond was from the sun, but not that very light, bleachy blond like here

HTML is OFF????? Rats. Anyway here`s a link to young, very blond JD:

http://www.geocities.com/aspenkate/SoSweet.jpg

What do you think?

Windsong
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2001 at 5:40pm
Reply to message: 3.6352.1
I have seen picture of him at most ages, and he was always blond. You know, his hair was probably "dirty" blond, but would lighten up in the sun, which is where he spent quite a bit of time.
Windsong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Windsong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2001 at 3:19am
Reply to message: 3.6356.1
Thanks for answering! :) Maybe it`s mean of me to think John would color his hair; if he was born with it (his mother is blonde), then he had much reason to be proud of it! It`s a question that has been asked on the JD message boards off and on and no one knows for sure.

Anyway he had the most beautiful hair I`ve ever seen on any man over 50. Go see Wildlife Concert to see what I mean.

Peace,
Windsong
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic