Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cameron Diaz

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cameron Diaz
    Posted: October 23 2001 at 11:59pm
needs a haircut

gallery.fansites.com/showpic.asp?FN=12795723-Diaz_Cameron-08.jpg
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2001 at 12:01am
Reply to message: 3.7043.1
Other angles

gallery.fansites.com/showpic.asp?FN=12795723-Diaz_Cameron-17.jpg

gallery.fansites.com/showpic.asp?FN=12795723-Diaz_Cameron-25.jpg
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2001 at 6:10am
Reply to message: 3.7044.1
desperately!
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2001 at 7:29am
Reply to message: 3.7045.1
very much, she looked so hot when she had short hair this look does nothing for her. Another one that needs a hair cut is Denise Richards, gallery.com/showpic.asp?FN=12795723-Richards_Denise-11.jpg
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2001 at 7:58am
Yikes, she can`t think that looks good. Nice sweater though.....
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2001 at 8:14am
Reply to message: 3.7049.1
quote:

shorthair75_2000 originally wrote:
Reply to message: 3.7045.1
very much, she looked so hot when she had short hair this look does nothing for her. Another one that needs a hair cut is Denise Richards, gallery.com/showpic.asp?FN=12795723-Richards_Denise-11.jpg

You gotta be kidding me. Why does she need a haircut? Just because she has long hair? Once again for all you short hair fetishists and long hair fanatics, not every woman with long hair needs to cut it and not every women with short hair needs to grow it.

Can`t you guys (i.e., hairmonitor, shorthair75_2000, etc.) get the fact that your opinion is basically ignored by most folks on the board when you say the same thing repeatedly? Heck, I think even Gord has agreed that one or two short styles actually looked good.

Sheesh,
JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2001 at 9:51am
Reply to message: 3.7051.1
You have a great point, as usual, JF!

Long hair doesn`t bother me so much if it looks nice and healthy. I think Cameron`s hair could look healthier. If you want a nice long hair look for Cameron, go back to the movie "The Mask", her hair was long and beautiful there. She is one of those lucky people who can wear long or short hair and look good. So, I`ll say she needs a trim!
Kevin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2001 at 11:45am
I think she looks nice - I think it would be even better with a couple more inches on the length.
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2001 at 6:37pm
Reply to message: 3.7054.1
Maybe washing her hair is the answer.
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2001 at 8:16pm
Reply to message: 3.7052.1
quote:

ssjockey originally wrote:

Long hair doesn't bother me so much if it looks nice and healthy. I think Cameron's hair could look healthier. If you want a nice long hair look for Cameron, go back to the movie "The Mask", her hair was long and beautiful there. She is one of those lucky people who can wear long or short hair and look good. So, I'll say she needs a trim!

Good points JF and ssjockey.

The difference between Cameron`s hair and Denise`s is that Denise`s looks healthy.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2001 at 7:09am
TBS is running previews for The Mask and she looks great with long hair... but the way she looks most of the time... cut, trim it, wash it, STYLE IT... something. How old is she? She may be old enough that her hair has natually thinned, what ever the case, she is to pretty to look so bad( her hair).
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2001 at 8:18am
Reply to message: 3.7068.1
I just feel it don`t look good on her in that picture at least. She did look hot with long hair but the style she was wearing in that picture made her look like she could use a haircut or at least a new stlye. As for Denise I just thought the hair didn`t look right on her, maybe she could get a differnt style that won`t make her look so bad, the hair is very pretty and I don`t think every woman with long hair should cut it short. And neither I or Jimbo said what lenght she sould go you just assumed it would be short. Some people don`t look good with short hair like Hillarly Swank, and Kristina Wagner should never go short again. Can you think of any others that should never go short not because your a long hair lover because they would look wrong with short hair?
Kirsten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2001 at 9:07am
I think her hair looks good, but I don`t think it`s her real hair.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2001 at 3:22pm
Reply to message: 3.7078.1
Hey, I liked both Kristina Wagner and Hillary Swank (not her short boy cut but the current look) with short hair. I am having a hard time seeing Denise with short hair. As for Cameron, I thought it looked "stringy" and not healthy.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2001 at 5:23pm
Reply to message: 3.7113.1
I don`t think deniese would look good in short hair either but defintly some thing differnt than what she has now. The hair looks beautiful just not on her, I think some bangs and an eye brow plucking might help. Her face is to round and the eye brows are to bushy and if she cut her hair short it would make her look like a boy. But maybe if she trimed it to her shoulders and layerd it it would look better. As for Cameron she has been looking bad ever since she started grown her hair out from Something About Mary short cut she had in that movie, and as stated by someone else it just does not look healthy, maybe a diifernt shampoo or just a new style is needed if shes going to keep it long. Kristina looked ok with short hair it was a nice change but even as a short hair fan I liked her long style better, Hillary looks like crap no matter what though, but the short hair was the worst cut I`ve seen on a celebrity.
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2001 at 2:30pm
Reply to message: 3.7052.1
quote:

ssjockey originally wrote:

Long hair doesn't bother me so much if it looks nice and healthy. I think Cameron's hair could look healthier. If you want a nice long hair look for Cameron, go back to the movie "The Mask", her hair was long and beautiful there. She is one of those lucky people who can wear long or short hair and look good. So, I'll say she needs a trim!

SSJockey,

The problem is she was wearing extensions in "The Mask". So I guess that wouldn`t be an accurate picture of her hair long. It definately was her best long hair look.
By looking at the above pic on that link, with her face shape she looks best with her hair cut above her chin, blunt cut like in MARY. Perhaps her hair is too fine for long lengths, or maybe it needs layers to look fuller when it is long. IMO.

fran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2001 at 7:12pm
Reply to message: 3.7043.1
Something like this?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic