Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Hair Change? Post Your Favorite!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Hair Change? Post Your Favorite!
    Posted: October 25 2001 at 11:26am
Rene Ruso is one of my favorite. Completely changed her look!
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2001 at 3:06pm
Reply to message: 3.7080.1
Off the top of my head

When Cindy Crawford cut her hair to her shoulders a few years ago.

Courtney Thorne Smith`s growing out her`s into a shag.

Lisa Loeb cut her`s into a chin-length bob a few months ago. I think you find links to it from www.lisaloeb.org.

Holly Marie Combs growing out her hair ever longer (but I miss the bangs).

I don`t care much for RR`s short hair, BTW.
Kirsten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2001 at 3:12pm
Sharon Stone`s pixie
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2001 at 3:15pm
Reply to message: 3.7087.1
Re: Sharon Stone. I like the pixie BUT her long curls were so beautiful. She was in that Arnold movie based on the Philp K Dick novel (can`t remember the name). Looked stunning there.
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2001 at 5:30pm
One more...

Neve Campbell`s first short haircut-- Scream 2 and when she came back from her honeymoon on Party of 5.
marklpz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marklpz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2001 at 8:25pm
Jessica Biehl going blonde
Robert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2001 at 7:44am
Courteney Cox Arquette growing her hair long.

Geena Davis going from blonde back to reddish-brown, and shoulder-length.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2001 at 9:52am
Reply to message: 3.7103.1
Jennie Garth going short for the first time, and Christina Applegate going short when she was on "Married with Children"
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2001 at 12:37pm
Reply to message: 3.7107.1
quote:

ssjockey originally wrote:
Reply to message: 3.7103.1
Jennie Garth going short for the first time, and Christina Applegate going short when she was on "Married with Children"

I liked Jennie`s first haircut (to her shoulders)... hated it real short... but I think it looks best longer and I do like it dark.

I do not like short hair on Christina. I thought she looked best when she had it near her waist and with bangs.
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2001 at 7:09pm
Let`s see....short to long? Charlize Theron when she cut it into a short pixie (ala Astronaut`s Wife) Long to short? I`d say Courtney Cox`s hair at the end of last season (when Chandler asked her to marry her).
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2001 at 4:53am
Reply to message: 3.7115.1
Semala Blair most recent chop is very cute on her, niki taylor looks good in any lenght, Terri Hatcher with long hair like in tango and cash, I hate her short hair since lois and clark, Jennifer Annistion with her bob she had most recently before she decided she hated it and grew it out. Long hair I say was Katherin Heigl in My Father The Hero she had the prettiest long blonde healthy hair, her new short dark do is ok I`ve seen worst not on her though. Ashley Lynn Cafagana when she was on Bold and the Beautiful she had hair almost down to her waist and very blonde it was very pretty, she`s not on the show any more but her hair is still long but she dyed it black and looks great. Christi Clark in Childern of the Corn she had hair down to her butt, her other styles looked nice to .
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2001 at 4:54am
Reply to message: 3.7115.1
Semala Blair most recent chop is very cute on her, Niki Taylor looks good in any lenght, Terri Hatcher with long hair like in tango and cash, I hate her short hair since lois and clark, Jennifer Annistion with her bob she had most recently before she decided she hated it and grew it out. Long hair I say was Katherin Heigl in My Father The Hero she had the prettiest long blonde healthy hair, her new short dark do is ok I`ve seen worst not on her though. Ashley Lynn Cafagana when she was on Bold and the Beautiful she had hair almost down to her waist and very blonde it was very pretty, she`s not on the show any more but her hair is still long but she dyed it black and looks great. Christi Clark in Childern of the Corn she had hair down to her butt, her other styles looked nice to .
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic