Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ED Donahey

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chillout7655 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillout7655 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ED Donahey
    Posted: October 29 2001 at 9:55am
Anyone watching Fox and Friends this morning? ED Donahey has once again changed her hair, although this time is less ill-advised than the auburn fiasco. It almost looks like she had it permed. Anyway, it makes it look fuller and I think was a good change.
Katie C Lover View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2001 at 10:13am
I agree her hair looked better this morning. Maybe it was just because it wasn`t the same old style she has worn for weeks. When she came back from vacation a few months ago and had that dark auburn hair it looked like she had aged 10 years. Glad she went back to blonde!!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2001 at 1:02pm
I think she just rolled it... she`s been wearing it that way about ocne a week or so.
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2001 at 3:07pm
She has worn it this way before; Mancow always comments on her "Farrah" look.

A few weeks ago she cut some wispy bangs, which she often combs back as she did this AM, and is has started wear styles that are somewhat fuller on top. The bangs with a little height on top is a good look for her.

And, yeah, blonde is definitely better, tho I notice it has lots of light brown and red lowlights--I rather suspect it is courtesy of her colorist.

Of all the TV anchors, she does more with her hair than just about anybody.

Durango
ace1308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ace1308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2001 at 10:25pm
She is the only reason (when I`m in the US) I get up early (5 AM) west coast.To watch that program.

ACE
ACE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic