Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

7th Heaven Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Katie C Lover View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 7th Heaven Hair
    Posted: November 13 2001 at 10:46am
Has anyone noticed the girls on 7th Heaven? Catherine Hicks (Annie) has really let her hair grow. Its now below her shoulders. Beverley Mitchell (Lucy) changes her length and color a lot these days. Jessica Biel with the blonde look looks so washed out. At least on last nights episode it looked very pale with her skin. McKenzie Rozman (Ruthie) had hers cut several inches lately. Also it used to be just Annie & Lucy as the only blondes. So Lucy has went brunette and red the past few seasons and it seems any new girl on there is blonde. By the way I like Annies hair long.
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2001 at 5:51pm
I like how Bev is wearing her hair. I liked Jessica Biel`s hair shorter and darker.
M View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2001 at 4:16pm
Reply to message: 3.7311.1
quote:

Katie C Lover originally wrote:
Has anyone noticed the girls on 7th Heaven? Catherine Hicks (Annie) has really let her hair grow. Its now below her shoulders. Beverley Mitchell (Lucy) changes her length and color a lot these days. Jessica Biel with the blonde look looks so washed out. At least on last nights episode it looked very pale with her skin. McKenzie Rozman (Ruthie) had hers cut several inches lately. Also it used to be just Annie & Lucy as the only blondes. So Lucy has went brunette and red the past few seasons and it seems any new girl on there is blonde. By the way I like Annies hair long.

I like all of thier hair styles, but i think the Jessica should re-dye her hair to make it look more fresh and new. Overall, they all do well with thier hair, and hairstyles!
M
andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2001 at 12:39pm
Reply to message: 3.7421.1
Actually, I liked them almost all better in the beginning of the series. Annie`s hair looked great short and layered, Lucy looks better with bangs (any color), and even Ruthie looked adorable with those curls - when she straightened them, it smacked of a 7-year-old (or whatever) changing her style to look hip instead of just being 7! Mary, however, is a great blonde, though she could use a re-dye just to boost the color (and how about letting it hang loose once in a while so we can see it?) :-)

I`ve actually noticed that I generally like most tv characters` hairstyles more in the beginnings of their series (when their style is set by show stylists) than in later seasons (when they get more control). Examples include Friends, Will & Grace, Dharma & Greg. Anyone else have a preference here?
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2001 at 3:16pm
Reply to message: 3.7427.1
Another series that comes to mind is "Just Shoot Me". In the beginning Laura San Gioncomo had some style, now her hair is much longer, not that it looks bad, but I think her hair overwhelms her.

One series where I thought the hair got better was Beverly Hills 90210. Especially Tori Spelling, who had nowhere to go but up!
Katie C Lover View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2001 at 11:28pm
And in tonights episode Lucy (Beverley Mitchell) has went back to her blonde hair which I like better on her.
Kirsten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2001 at 9:10am
Reply to message: 3.7429.1
quote:

ssjockey originally wrote:
Reply to message: 3.7427.1
Another series that comes to mind is "Just Shoot Me". In the beginning Laura San Gioncomo had some style, now her hair is much longer, not that it looks bad, but I think her hair overwhelms her.

One series where I thought the hair got better was Beverly Hills 90210. Especially Tori Spelling, who had nowhere to go but up!

I agree about Laura San Gioncomo. Especially for a character which works at a fashion mag, her hair looks drab and outdated. And those eyebrows! Can someone please get this girl some tweezers?!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic