Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shirley Mansun / Garbage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
trollope View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trollope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shirley Mansun / Garbage
    Posted: November 17 2001 at 7:49pm
Further to previous postings: Garbage were on BBC2 last night and Shirley`s hair is getting more and more outrageous. Rather than growing out the ultra-short look she was last seen with, she has turned it into a punk rock style. It`s now platinum blonde all over, buzzed super short on the back and sides, longer on top and slicked back in a crazy Tintin-esque quiff-cum-mohican type thang. Believe it or not, she looked pretty stunning. Probably the only woman in the world who could pull off such a crazy look.
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2001 at 8:51am
Reply to message: 3.7357.1
I agree, she`s awesome, isn`t she? Here`s a pic: (link doesn`t work -see next post but one)
phil
Madge View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2001 at 3:19pm
That link didn`t work for me.

Here`s another one. She looks scary to me. I always thought she was a pretty girl. I don`t understand why she insists on doing such strange things to herself.
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2001 at 4:09pm
Reply to message: 3.7371.1
Sorry about the link. This one will definitely work:
phil
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2001 at 12:04am
Reply to message: 3.7372.1
Phil,

Do us a favor, and warn us when you post such a scary link. Now I don`t think I`ll be able to sleep tonight, that hairstyle was so frightfully bad!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2001 at 6:24am
I just do not get the attraction!!!!!!!!!!!!! She looks like a chihuahua!!!!!!!!!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2001 at 3:31pm
Reply to message: 3.7382.1
Hey, that is a great hairstyle.............for Halloween!
phil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2002 at 1:29pm
She`s changed it again. Now it`s buzzed on one side, longer on top, brushed back and over to the other side where it has the appearance of an undercut, still dyed blonde. Looks a mess.
phil
trollope View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trollope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2002 at 5:30pm
I think it`s fantastic. I can`t take my eyes off it.
Trina James View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trina James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2002 at 9:41pm
Amazing. Scary but informative. :-)

Trina
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic