Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Julia Roberts Goes Blonde

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Madge View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Julia Roberts Goes Blonde
    Posted: November 21 2001 at 8:13am
Julia Roberts has died her hair blonde for a new movie. She was at an event in NYC last night. I saw her on Entertaiment Tonight. It looked awful. Julia should stay with brown or red hair.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2001 at 9:52am
Reply to message: 3.7394.1
The paleness of her hair matches the paleness of her skin, not a good thing. Can you say "washed out?"

I knew you could!
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2001 at 11:08am
Madge View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2001 at 11:53am
And another one
MN_Hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MN_Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2001 at 12:04pm
I saw her on Letterman on Tuesday night, and I thought the blonde looked very good on her.
MN_Hair
Kirsten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2001 at 12:44pm
While I don`t think blonde is her best colour, it`s surprising how she can pull of so many different shades. I can`t think of many other celebrities (with the exception of say Drew Barrymore and Madonna) who can look good in almost any colour.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2001 at 9:33pm
No complaints here.
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2001 at 5:53am
I think she looks pretty good too...
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic