Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Aurelie Claudel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aurelie Claudel
    Posted: November 25 2001 at 6:47pm
The french model, one of the most beautiful of the present times...
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2001 at 6:49pm
... was in the Victoria`s Secret Fashion Show with her new bob haircut. Wonderful!!
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2001 at 6:51pm
Sorry, the first link seens to not work. Here`s a new one
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2001 at 2:49pm
Reply to message: 3.7424.1
Thank you - I saw parts of that broadcast and didn`t know who that was. I think she was the sexiest one in that show.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2001 at 3:25pm
Reply to message: 3.7428.1
She looks hot either way. She has thin hair and the shorter style will probley look better as far as healthlyness is concerned but its had to tell from the picture. She looked cute with the long hair though.
dickless View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dickless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2001 at 8:21pm
Dick, you the man.
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2001 at 8:29pm
Here`s a better picture.
farmrat01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmrat01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2001 at 5:16pm
She look much sexier with her new bob.
Fear Me
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2001 at 10:20am
Finally I found a close picture. I think it`s very beautiful and sexy.
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2001 at 10:23am
At the URL below you can see many pictures of Aurelie with long and short hair and vote about her haircut.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic