Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Denise Richards on Spin City Tuesday night

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Denise Richards on Spin City Tuesday night
    Posted: November 28 2001 at 6:27pm
Did anyone catch her there? She looked so sexy with her very straight and silky looking mid-back length hair. I usually lean towards shorter hairstyles on women, but her long hair was just awesome.
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2001 at 8:57pm
Reply to message: 3.7451.1
Yes, it is very healthy and thick.

The funny thing is that I think she has great features suited for short hair. Has she ever worn her hair short?
lola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2001 at 11:57pm
Reply to message: 3.7452.1
I love her hair but I`d like to see her in a short do not foofy or butchy just sophisticated like Linda Evangelista wore {for a short time}.
lola
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2001 at 9:28am
FYI - from what I have seen on the net, it seems like the shortest she has ever went was shoulder length.
unregistered View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unregistered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2001 at 6:25pm
Reply to message: 3.7592.1
By chance could you post a pic or a link of a site which shows her hair at shoulder length. I`ve never seen it nearly that short

Much appreciated
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2001 at 9:44pm
Denise with "short" hair.

http://denise.richards.net/dr2.jpg
http://denise.richards.net/dr35.jpg
www.jvsplace.co.uk/denise/DRichards151.jpg

www.alumni.engin.umich.edu/~henrycg/images/denise208.jpg

www.alumni.engin.umich.edu/~henrycg/images/denise193.jpg

www.alumni.engin.umich.edu/~henrycg/images/denise48.jpg (curls)
wozziewoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozziewoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2001 at 1:54am
Denise Richards has never had great appeal on me. I`m sure what it is, but perhaps it could have something to do with the hair. I wonder what it would take for her to cut it short, (& I mean above the shoulders, way above the shoulders). I do have to agree tat she would look great with shorter hair, but I`m sure there are many people who are just as happy that she hasn`t bother to find out yet.
DG187 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DG187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2001 at 10:53am
Reply to message: 3.7606.1
> www.alumni.engin.umich.edu/~henrycg/images/denise48.jpg (curls)

That is by far my favourite picture of her, ever.
andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2001 at 1:17pm
Reply to message: 3.7615.1
quote:

DG187 originally wrote:
Reply to message: 3.7606.1
> www.alumni.engin.umich.edu/~henrycg/images/denise48.jpg (curls)

That is by far my favourite picture of her, ever.

Mine too! This is from some fashion magazine a few years back, I think. Looks fantastic with those curls.
DG187 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DG187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2001 at 7:18pm
Reply to message: 3.7619.1
Are there any more pictures in the series, or at least with her hair styled like that?
StA Hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StA Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2002 at 6:28am
asian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2002 at 11:05am
Hi
On a "Friends" episode, she became a guest star as Cassie, Ross` cousin.

She shows her beautiful hair to Ross, Chandler and Phoebe. (slow motion, Barry White music, 3 separate scenes). They are stunned. Ross even try to kiss her cousin.

http://www.friends-tv.org/zz719.html

"Ross and Monica`s cousin Cassie comes to visit for a few days. She`s so drop-dead gorgeous that Chandler can`t stop staring; Ross makes a move on her; and Phoebe considers her options as well."
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2002 at 8:29pm
That episode of Friends is one of the best. As you might expect, I`m a fan of the longhaired Denise Richards and her hair never looked better than it did on Friends. Even the women thought she looked hot.
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2002 at 1:32pm
i would love to see her get her haircut short anyone else with me
learn to love what you were born with
you can do anything if you set your mindto it (just dont try this with hair,that could turn out bad)
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2002 at 11:13pm
I`m going to have to disagree on the short hair theory. I think Denise`s features are to "strong" for short hair. (the dark, heavy eyebrows, strong jaw, etc)I think she would come off looking too masculine. I think long is definately her best look, and it seems she knows it!!She works that hair to her advantage!!
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2002 at 10:27am
I am not talking to short just top of the shoul,ders or something like that
learn to love what you were born with
you can do anything if you set your mindto it (just dont try this with hair,that could turn out bad)
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2002 at 2:19pm
Actually, your right about just above the shoulders, that would give her hair a lot of movement!
From the other messages I get the impression people are wanting it to her chin or something!
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2002 at 2:41pm
she could always pluck her eye brows. I think with a little work like the plucking and differnt makeup she would make a hot short haired gal, just as she is hot with long hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic