Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Three Sisters--redhead

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Readyami View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Readyami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Three Sisters--redhead
    Posted: November 30 2001 at 10:08am
I don`t know her name...but gosh, am I the only one who has noticed that her hair is chopped and so ugly now?
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2001 at 10:45am
I noticed.. and don`t like it. But in if you look close at her hair there is not much she can do with it... for her the more hair the better..IMO. As for Katherine LaNasa the blonde one... she has added a few layers around her face. Hard to see because she keeps it pushed behind her ears most of the time. I`ve was searching for pics of her and only found a few, she`s been in movies since the mid 90`s... if anyone runs across any let me know... i would love to see her hair history.. though I bet it`s always been just as it is.
andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2001 at 11:46am
Reply to message: 3.7485.1
The redhead in question is Vicki Lewis, formerly of NewsRadio, where she had long curly hair which looked great. When she first got it cut I thought it looked fantastic, but she`s trimmed it more since then, and now it looks too short and awkward. I agree, a return to long and curly would be nice...
Kirsten View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirsten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2001 at 4:23pm
I like the haircut. Saw it for the first time last night and I think it makes her look younger and more modern
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic