Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Buzzed Napes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Buzzed Napes
    Posted: December 03 2001 at 1:02am
This is for buzzednapelover. Going through my videos on a rainy day I was watching an old episode of Tales from The Crypt the old HBO series and this particular episode featured Demi Moore and I noticed she had a buzzed nape. Her hair was a little longer on the top and sides than in ghost but super short near her ears and the back of her neck. Any other celebrities who have had the buzzed nape?
Tango2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tango2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2001 at 3:46pm
I don`t know her name (and I doubt anyone would, as I`d never seen her before - or since, come to that!), but there was a blonde woman in the movie "Lawnmower Man 2" who sported one of the most amazing angled bobs that I`ve EVER seen! Her neck is buzzed up to ocipital bone level, angling down over the top of her ears to about cheek level in front. Crap movie, maybe, but it`s worth watching for this cut alone!

One of my favourite actresses, Madchen Amick (although not exactly a household name either), cut her once luxurious dark tresses into a very short crop with about a #2 buzzed nape. (Seen in a film called "Wounded"). Very nice!
Tango2000
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2001 at 7:04pm
Hey RR! Yes, I am familiar with that episode of Tales from the Crypt. I liked how it was close around the sides and back, yet full of volume on top. Very sexy looking.

As far as other stars who have tried a buzzed nape (or neatly trimmed nape), I can think of a few off the top of my head. Marisa Tomei in the movie "Only You" had a very cool looking short nape with longer top and tucked behind the ears sides. Traylor Howard on 2 Guys and a Girl, Josie Bissett during her earlier days on Melrose Place, are a few more that come to mind. There are many I can`t think of at the moment. I`ll have to think a little and come up with a few more when I get a chance.

As far as the two movies Tango2000 mentioned, I haven`t seen either one. I`ll have to keep my eyes out for them if I`m ever at the video store and all of the latest releases are checked out.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic