Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Laura San Giacomo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Laura San Giacomo
    Posted: December 03 2001 at 9:19pm

What wonderful long locks!

dailynews.yahoo.com/h/p/nm/20011203/en/imdf03122001173950a.html
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2001 at 9:22am
Thank you for bringing that up. Her hair has grown consistently over the years on TV. Glorious.
andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2001 at 12:53pm
Reply to message: 3.7557.1
Respectfully disagree - I think her hair is too dark and far too long, and overpowers her face. You can see in early episodes that her hair was much lighter and shoulder-length, looked darn cute. Another example, IMHO, of an actress who had much better hair at the beginning of her series.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2001 at 1:28pm
Reply to message: 3.7563.1
I agree with Andy, Laura wears her hair like a security blanket!
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2001 at 2:43pm
Reply to message: 3.7564.1
Although her hair is beautiful, I think super-long hair can overpower a shorter woman. Whereas someone really tall looks great with super-long hair like Brooke Shields. When she cut her hair short, she looked funny.
IMO, Laura is a little short to have hair that long.

A little off topic but....does she look a little shall we say, bigger in the general chest area? I don`t remember her looking that way back in Pretty Woman.
Kevin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2001 at 4:14pm
her hair looks absolutely gorgeous to me
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2001 at 6:21pm
Too long and limp. It looked much better when it was just past the shoulders and had some body (and a few reddish highlights if I recall).

And yes, I believe the chest area has "enlargened" recently. Either that or they tend to focus on it more on Just Shoot Me.
sandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2001 at 6:36pm
I love Laura`s hair this season. I like it darker better than with light reddish hair. I think she has awesome hair and it`s looks great long.
BaldSandra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic