Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i HAVE human hair braids

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LAFINNEST View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LAFINNEST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i HAVE human hair braids
    Posted: December 07 2001 at 1:17pm
my name is LAFINNEST AND I HAVE SOME HUMAN HAIR INDIVIUALS BRAIDS AND FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CAN`T SEEM TO GET THIS STIFF FEELING OUT MY HAIR AND STYLE THEM THE WAY I WANT TO .SO MY QUESTION IS TOO YOU "WHAT CAN I DO TO GET SOME BODY IN THESE BRAIDS AND BE ABLE TO STYLE THEM ?????? PLEASE HELP ME I`VE BEEN TRYING FOR 2WKS. AND THERE GETTING OLD.
lola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2001 at 1:13am
Reply to message: 3.7618.1
about how many braids? I would braid them very loosely to "free"them up a little.
lola
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2001 at 5:21pm
Reply to message: 3.7645.1
Just in case you didn`t notice this is a celebrity forum. Meaning we talk about acresses and models not your self, use the general hair topic forum on this site for your questions and you may even get a reply to your question. Thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic