Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Selma Blair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Selma Blair
    Posted: December 13 2001 at 8:22pm
Is it my imagination or is it almost impossible to find any pictures of Selma Blair with short hair? I`ve searched and searched, but the only ones I could come up with were at wireimage.com and those are just thumbnail size (unless you subscribe to their service, which is somewhat pricey).
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2002 at 7:59am
From the February 2 edition of The Detroit News: "In person, Blair`s naturally dark brown hair is cropped short. On screen, her hair is longer and shriekingly blond streaked in a shade of cantaloupe." Two photos accompany the article, one as a blonde in the movie "Storytelling," the other from the movie "Cruel Intentions."

www.detnews.com/2002/entertainment/0202/02/do1-405864.htm
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2002 at 10:28am
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2002 at 4:26pm
Thanks guys! I wondered if anyone would ever reply to my post. Selma is an actress that I`m not overly crazy about, but she just has that little something that makes me admire her (whether her hair is long or short, though I prefer her brunette rather than blonde).
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2002 at 3:08am
Hey Buzzed,

I agree, I have never really like Selma. She always seems to be overly stiff or well, you know. However, I thought she was good in Legally Blonde creating a great drastic opposite to Reese Witherspoon. Her dowdiness worked great there. I do not like her at all with this new super short crop.

Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic