Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

jennifer connelly

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PotatosMcGee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PotatosMcGee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: jennifer connelly
    Posted: December 17 2001 at 12:38am
Noticed this the other day, surprised no one else did. Jennifer Connelly either chopped all her hair off, or has the world`s tighest bun. I still can`t figure it out, any guesses.
wozziewoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozziewoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2001 at 1:26am
Good try, but unfortunatly, it`s a bun. While it is hard to tell by looking at the pictures, the way you linked them, once they are enlarged, you can easily tell it is a bun. Although I think she would look increidibe with short hair it hasn`t happened here. Does anyone know if she ever has had short hair?
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2001 at 6:32am
Reply to message: 3.7735.1
Yes she has had short hair, I don`t know how to post a picture to this board from my computer but if anyone would like to see the pictures I have of Jennifer with short hair e-mail me....
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2001 at 1:57pm
Reply to message: 3.7736.1
Jennifer doesn`t have short hair, it`s between shoulders and mid-back. And to my knowledge, the shortest it`s ever been was about top of her shoulders. I`d be interested in seeing the "short" pictures if they are indeed short.

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic