Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jane Clayson

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jane Clayson
    Posted: December 21 2001 at 6:37am
Jane has cut her hair into a chin length bob with layers. Ooooooooooooh she looks very hot!!!!!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2001 at 6:42am
Hi Bob.. You must type faster than I... but then again who doesn`t..lol
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2001 at 8:38am
I thought it looked great!
~*~*Lisa*~*~
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2001 at 9:48am
Anyone have links to pictures?
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2002 at 12:29pm
Finally saw Jane`s hair since she`s been off for the holidays... not really impressed. It doesn`t look bad, but IMHO doesn`t seem like an improvement. I`m glad she made a change, but would have liked to see her do something more interesting, like go darker, shorter and layered, swept back, flipped out, etc. That goes for you too Katie! :-)

By the way, demodoll, this has been bugging me... The Billy Crystal quote is, "It`s better to look GOOD than to feel GOOD." But I commend you on the reference.
Hirsuit View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hirsuit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2002 at 6:45pm
I thought Billy Crystal said "It`s better to look good than to feel marvellous".
At least that`s how I remember it.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2002 at 8:50am
I thought she looked better before the latest cut.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2002 at 12:37pm
Her new cut it "ok" I think it is better than before. I have been trying to figure out what is "not quite right" with it. Could it be the front (bangs/not bangs) area?. She seems to have a classic bob cut on the sides and back but can`t figure out what she is doing in the front. I think she needs to get some short bangs in there with a normal side part. The length is good - though I would prefer it a little higher in the back. So my money is that the front is throwing the look off. Any one agree/disagree?
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2002 at 1:16pm
The problem with it is that she has a square face and the length ends right at her chin. Due to the layering, the shape of the bob is squarish as well, which just makes it look off or sorta helmet like. If it was a bit shorter or more rounded, it would look better.

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic