Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lena Headey

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lena Headey
    Posted: December 29 2001 at 2:07pm
I just got done watching a DVD called Gossip that came out in 2000. One of the main actresses was Lena Headey and she had an adorable brunette curly chin length bob with tosseled bangs and slightly shorter in back. What do you guys (and gals) think???
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2001 at 3:59pm
She`s beautiful. You`re not going to spoil it by showing that she shaved her head, are you?
andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2001 at 4:26pm
Reply to message: 3.7858.1
I couldn`t get the link to work - page is blank except for Tripod logo (half the links we get here never seem to work... :( But very curious... any other way to view this?
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2001 at 4:39pm
I can view it and she is beautiful....
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2001 at 5:05pm
The link should work. Try hitting the refresh button if it doesn`t, sometimes this works. And Gord, don`t worry, she went a little shorter than this, but that is about as far as it has went (based on what little I could find of her on the net). If anyone gets a chance to rent "Gossip", I think you will be very intriqued by her beauty (and acting ability).
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2001 at 8:29pm
This is starting to bother me but I like the longer bob....
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2001 at 8:34pm
She`s really cute. I like the longer bob better.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2001 at 11:20pm
Reply to message: 3.7863.1
I had to hand type the address in. she looks real cute, the first one is the best. Just goes to show that you can look good with short hair and curls.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2001 at 11:32pm
Reply to message: 3.7864.1
I guess I like the first one the best, though I think it looks a little flat on top. The second one might look better if she had some real bangs and some more layering or thinning out - looks to "moppy"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic