Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kelly Ripa

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kelly Ripa
    Posted: January 04 2002 at 6:31am
Getting blonder and blonder. Due to our snow day herew in the south I saw her show yesterday and she is even blonder than she was over the holidays. Any blonder and it will be white... still looks good..IMO. Just wish she would pump it up a little... a little more volume in her style.
Katie C Lover View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2002 at 9:40am
A couple of years ago on All My Children Kelly had a cute bob cut and her hair was very light blonde, almost white.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2002 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by Katie C Lover Katie C Lover wrote:

A couple of years ago on All My Children Kelly had a cute bob cut and her hair was very light blonde, almost white.

Until she started working w/ Regis I had not seen much of Kelly but after reading your post I looked her up and was surpised to see she tends to have shorter and blonder hair, which IMO suits her very well. If any one has seen a pic of her with bangs I would love a link.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic