Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Britney New look

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shag_99_us View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shag_99_us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Britney New look
    Posted: January 05 2002 at 8:01pm
Apparently Britney has a new look, She cut her hair short once again, although I`m not really sure of this, I got this picture from a brand new Magazine that somebody scanned. I guess we`LL have to wait and see hmm...

http://www.worldofbritney.com/main/britneys_newlook_wob.jpg
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2002 at 10:28pm
Hmmmm...I don`t know. Being the skeptic that I am, it almost looks like someone did some "altering" of the hair with a computer program. It just looks too smooth around the edges for me. Of course, I could just be crazy!
farmrat01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmrat01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2002 at 10:55pm
I hope your right
Fear Me
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2002 at 8:30am
Yeah, it looks really fake.
~*~*Lisa*~*~
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2002 at 6:38pm
it is a fake, if you look at the poster on the left you can see were they screwed up and botched the cloning process, there is a small black smudge that goes out of the poster. Alot of fakes going around lately.
saiyanb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saiyanb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2002 at 8:02pm
She still had long hair New Year`s Eve.
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2002 at 12:52pm
It actually looked pinned under. Look at the left side. She looks horrible compared to how great she looked on her special.
suzanne morris View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzanne morris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2002 at 4:51am
Originally posted by shag_99_us shag_99_us wrote:

Apparently Britney has a new look, She cut her hair short once again, although I'm not really sure of this, I got this picture from a brand new Magazine that somebody scanned. I guess we'LL have to wait and see hmm...

http://www.worldofbritney.com/main/britneys_newlook_wob.jpg

dont you watch smtv or top of the pops her hair is still long she just wears it all curly witch does look very nice : idiot
rainbow*girl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rainbow*girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2002 at 5:38pm
What kind of a reply is that?! Just because you know everything about Britney Spears` hair does not mean someone else is an idiot. Have a little respect!!
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2002 at 10:48pm
I thought she signed it "Idiot."
Rachel B. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel B. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2002 at 8:55am
well i thought she meant some1 was a witch
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic