Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Meg Ryan In Kate & Leopold

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meg Ryan In Kate & Leopold
    Posted: January 07 2002 at 12:50pm
I know that Meg is the goddess of short, shaggy and bedhead but geez, am I just being overly critical or does her hair look less than great in Kate & Leopold. I was sort of disappointed.

Now I loved Cameron`s hair in Vanilla Sky.

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2002 at 2:00am
I think the problem w/ Meg`s hair was that they flat ironed the hell out of it so that it looks stiff in some scenes. It certainly is different from her usual bedhead look. I will agree with that.

Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2002 at 8:00am
Originally posted by Diane Diane wrote:

I know that Meg is the goddess of short, shaggy and bedhead but geez, am I just being overly critical or does her hair look less than great in Kate & Leopold. I was sort of disappointed.

Now I loved Cameron's hair in Vanilla Sky.

I personally love Megs hair in Kate and Leopold. I also think it would look great with the ends flipped out a bit. As for Vanilla Sky... Cameron`s hair was the only good thing in that movie ( there of another good thing...PC) for anyone that hasn`t seen it... don`t!!!! Don`t even rent it... wait for it on network TV this spring!
Jeff Davies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Davies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2002 at 12:25pm
Well her hair didn`t look great but doesn`t she just look haggard in the interview footage.

Jeff
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2002 at 11:01pm
Her hair has looked less than nice lately. I think she may be trying to grow it out. If she just styled it, it would not look so bad she looks cute long or short as long as she styles it. Just for a califaction for long hair lovers when I say style I mean like curl it or wash it, put in some barretts or some thing down that line.
lola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2002 at 1:50am
Originally posted by Hal Hal wrote:

Originally posted by Diane Diane wrote:

Now I loved Cameron's hair in Vanilla Sky.

I personally love Megs hair in Kate and Leopold. I also think it would look great with the ends flipped out a bit. As for Vanilla Sky... Cameron's hair was the only good thing in that movie ( there of another good thing...PC) for anyone that hasn't seen it... don't!!!! Don't even rent it... wait for it on network TV this spring!

Ive just love that meg`s hair is always changing and always so unique, and she can pull it off, she`s a hair trendsetter and I look forward to whatever`s next. I must say I really enjoyed vanilla sky, I liked that it was so captivating, I think tom did a great job and cameron was so intriguing as the obsessed charater she portrayed, i know it`s not a movie review sight so please nobody freak out, thanks!

lola
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic