Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Torrie Wilson should go short

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bret Hitman Hart View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bret Hitman Hart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Torrie Wilson should go short
    Posted: January 12 2002 at 1:07pm
I think Torrie Wilson from the WWF would look fantastic with a high n `tight pixie crop. And oh yeah, I`m still waiting for Pamela Anderson to cut hers. And one more thing. I am the best there was, trhe best there is, and t5he best there ever will be.
bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2002 at 8:23pm
She was on Monday night raw. I can see her with short hair. Maybe they could write it in a story line. Maybe a hair match with other female and the lost get a haircut.

bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2002 at 8:23pm
She was on Monday night raw. I can see her with short hair. Maybe they could write it in a story line. Maybe a hair match with other female and the lost get a haircut.

bean3270 View Drop Down

She was on Monday night raw. I can see her with short hair. Maybe they could write it in a story line. Maybe a hair match with other female and the loser get a haircut.

Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2002 at 8:52pm
As much as I enjoy watching Torrie Wilson and her hair, much of her locks are extensions. Her hairlength fluxuates month to month, growing one month, getting shorter the next, growing extensively longer the next.
Katie C Lover View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2002 at 2:51pm
Hey Bret, Torrie Wilson should go short? What makes you think she would look great with a short crop? To me she is a very attractive woman and anything above her shoulders wouldn`t look right with her well toned muscular body. A pixie crop on her would make her face look manly. As far as Torrie and Pam going short, you say they NEED to. Maybe you should say you HOPED they would.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic