Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Julie Bowen

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Julie Bowen
    Posted: October 30 2002 at 6:23pm
I liked the way it looked in "Joe Somebody"
rrobey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrobey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2002 at 3:52pm
She looks really nice in the pixs on wireimage. I don`t like the links to the "Happy Gilmore" pixs. She looks old in them. This new, longer look suits her well.

Just my opinion.
Becky
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2002 at 7:36am
thedude View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2002 at 9:43am
Aoecean Glyvxx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aoecean Glyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2002 at 3:17pm
I was only using my delectible brand of sarcasm since I don`t care for Julie Bowen(wheres the women dat matter?)
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2002 at 2:43pm
Me don`t like...Me don`t like at all...Me like the short and sassy look. Just me 2 cents worth. : )
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2002 at 8:05am
For what it`s worth, Julie`s hair is a bit darker (lowlights mixed in with the blonde) and about shoulder length now. She was actually even wearing it wavy at NBC`s Fall Preview Press Party and it looked terrific (dig around WireImage if you want to see pix).

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2002 at 6:26am
You know, AG...for someone who has given the impression in previous posts to be so "enlightened" and open minded....you seem to be pretty judgemental and critical. Because Julie is blonde she should be called Inga? because she has a cute short do, she should be a soccer mom?
My, my....
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aoecean Glyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2002 at 10:52pm
Yeah, just don`t read my messages.....
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2002 at 9:01pm
I hate to be snarky, but is there an "ignore" button in Celebrity Hair Talk?
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aoecean Glyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2002 at 6:36pm
Wow....I thought she should have been called "Inga" or "Elka" with that blonde hair.
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2002 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Gord Gord wrote:

Aoecean, I hope you never leave this group. The outrage at your posts keeps folks off me and my passion for long hair.

That aside as I wrote months ago, Julie Bowen is one of hottest "shorter hairs" on the planet. But all of her success came after she went blonde.

Does anyone remember Julie as Adam Sandler's more brunette looking girlfriend in Happy Gilmore?

You just mentioned the EXACT thing I was going to post about.....Julie in the movie "Happy Gilmore". That was the first I had ever heard or seen of her (back in `97 or so if I remember right). She looked so hot in Happy`s dream wearing the french maid outfit holding two pitchers of beer!!!
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aoecean Glyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2002 at 4:06pm
I post on the Jester records board and the MadTV board.....
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2002 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Aoecean Glyvxx Aoecean Glyvxx wrote:

First of all, hymenoptera is latin and so is Aoecean,...And I think your name refers to a herbivorous duckbilled dinosaur named Onodonton.

...and who asked the orgin of hymenoptera? or aoecean for that matter? however I did go to google.com and searched on Aoecean Glyvxx, found this is not he only place you post really odd, really off subject messages.

Gord... I to hope he/she never leave and I hope he/she knows I just enjoying myself... no hard feelings intended
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2002 at 10:48am
Aoecean, I hope you never leave this group. The outrage at your posts keeps folks off me and my passion for long hair.

That aside as I wrote months ago, Julie Bowen is one of hottest "shorter hairs" on the planet. But all of her success came after she went blonde.

Does anyone remember Julie as Adam Sandler`s more brunette looking girlfriend in Happy Gilmore?
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aoecean Glyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2002 at 4:00am
First of all, hymenoptera is latin and so is Aoecean,...And I think your name refers to a herbivorous duckbilled dinosaur named Onodonton.

o-ononotdon View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote o-ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2002 at 12:29am

(click)(click) a swarm of deadly africanized hymenopteras aka killer bees (click)(click)(click)

Maybe it`s time you moved out of the basement Adrianzmed Blistex or Denny Tereo or what the hell`s that name?
o-ononotdon View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote o-ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2002 at 12:24am

So Julie Bowens an actress and not an over privelged soccer mom?

Privelged?
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aoecean Glyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2002 at 11:11pm
(click)(click) a swarm of deadly africanized hymenopteras aka killer bees (click)(click)(click)
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2002 at 2:51pm

So Julie Bowens an actress and not an over privelged soccer mom?

She`s a celebrity... remember... Hair Talk (click) CELEBIRTY Hair Talk (click) If you clicked on "Over Privelged Soccer Mom" and got a post about Julie Bowen, you may want to report it as a bad link.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic