Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

catherine zeta jones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: catherine zeta jones
    Posted: February 08 2002 at 9:57pm
Go to the news stands and look in the very back page of the star tabloid they show candid photos of celebs and they show catherine with short hair. they say she cut it for a play she is in, not a great photo but if it is her and its not a wig it looks good. And if it is real sorry Gord!!!! :) can any one tell me if its real or fake?
PinkPoodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkPoodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2002 at 10:10pm
I think it is fake, b/c all of the pics I`ve recently seen of her show her with long hair.

http://images.google.com/images?q=catherine+zeta+jones&hl=en
Kate

Hair: It can make you happy, it can make you sad, but mostly it just allows you to spend some quality time with your mirror. :-)
AoeceanGlyvxx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AoeceanGlyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2002 at 10:10pm
I love her new style...But it is her actual hair according to the tabloid magazine...
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2002 at 10:17pm
I think it`s a wig there were pictures of her with that style from a play 52 street and I think it was old, I like the picture the tabloid shows to she looked good with short hair.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AoeceanGlyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2002 at 3:19am
But the Tabloid said she cut it...
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2002 at 8:45am

"But the tabloid said" uh...ok then, must be true!

Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AoeceanGlyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2002 at 5:05pm
I am pretty sure she did....Oh well, I love her style...
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2002 at 7:19am
I saw the photo in the tabloid yesterday. Just had to check it out. Looks like a wig, even though the cutline says she cut it short.
Nirvana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nirvana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2002 at 8:48am
can you describe the haircut or have you a pic to show?
I live in italy and I haven`t saw that tabloid.
thanks
wozziewoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozziewoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2002 at 4:07pm
A picture of her can also be seen in the Entertainment Weekly, Guide to 2002, from a few weeks back. It shows her on the set of Chicago, the movie she is currently filming. Her hair is short, & I believe actually hers. No metion is made in the article.
Madge View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2002 at 10:00am
There was a picture of her in the NY Daily News a couple of weeks back. They said it was a wig. I doubt she would cut her hair short. In an interview in In Style a couple of years ago, she said that the shortest her hair ever was was chin length and she hated it and vowed never to cut her hair short again.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2002 at 3:06pm
Further proof that it was a wig: Pics from a little less than a month ago...

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=SRH&logsrch=1
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AoeceanGlyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2002 at 3:23pm
To get that style(a 20s bob) takes only a half an hour...She could have gotten it last week.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AoeceanGlyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2002 at 3:23pm
To get that style(a 20s bob) takes only a half an hour...She could have gotten it last week.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2002 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by AoeceanGlyvxx AoeceanGlyvxx wrote:

Yes, but she was already filming the movie (production started in December) when the picture I posted was taken.
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AoeceanGlyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2002 at 12:03am
Why don`t we just wait til the film is out?
RR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2002 at 1:18am
AoeceanGlyvxx you seem to be pretty sure she cut it. Is there some inside info you have? I saw the picture and I don`t think she cut it but I hoped she did. She needs a change and it looks nice on her. It looks like a wig her hair is very dark and the color looked lighter. It looked like that wig Katie Holmes had on. We might not have to wait that long as she might be on ET or one of the Entertainment news shows.
RR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2002 at 1:19am
AoeceanGlyvxx you seem to be pretty sure she cut it. Is there some inside info you have? I saw the picture and I don`t think she cut it but I hoped she did. She needs a change and it looks nice on her. It looks like a wig her hair is very dark and the color looked lighter. It looked like that wig Katie Holmes had on. We might not have to wait that long as she might be on ET or one of the Entertainment news shows.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AoeceanGlyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2002 at 2:18pm
Well, the Oscars are in a few weeks...So we`ll see then. I mean Rene Zewelleger did cut her hair for the role.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2002 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by AoeceanGlyvxx AoeceanGlyvxx wrote:

Why don't we just wait til the film is out?

The film will show how her hair looked in the film. It won`t say whether she was wearing a wig. I don`t think we can wait that long anyway! LOL Doesn`t it seem rather pathetic that this is the 19th response to something we saw in one of the tabloids?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic