Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

catherine zeta jones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2002 at 10:17pm
I think it`s a wig there were pictures of her with that style from a play 52 street and I think it was old, I like the picture the tabloid shows to she looked good with short hair.
AoeceanGlyvxx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AoeceanGlyvxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2002 at 10:10pm
I love her new style...But it is her actual hair according to the tabloid magazine...
PinkPoodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkPoodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2002 at 10:10pm
I think it is fake, b/c all of the pics I`ve recently seen of her show her with long hair.

http://images.google.com/images?q=catherine+zeta+jones&hl=en
Kate

Hair: It can make you happy, it can make you sad, but mostly it just allows you to spend some quality time with your mirror. :-)
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2002 at 9:57pm
Go to the news stands and look in the very back page of the star tabloid they show candid photos of celebs and they show catherine with short hair. they say she cut it for a play she is in, not a great photo but if it is her and its not a wig it looks good. And if it is real sorry Gord!!!! :) can any one tell me if its real or fake?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic