Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Retro Peta

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Retro Peta
    Posted: February 15 2002 at 7:08am
Could you believe your eyes? This is Peta Wilson in her new movie Joe and Max:
http://petawilson-online.com/images/photos/filmtv/film/joemax/joemax20.jpg
StA Hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StA Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2002 at 2:56pm
WOW! She looks ummm 1920`s like - but not to say not nice.

Personally I liked it when she had it long for La Femme Nikita - it was a really versatile length for her and she was always doing cool things with it
andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2002 at 7:00pm
I don`t know how she looked before, but I think her hair looks really nice. Soft, full, and it moves (under the hat). In fact, the whole outfit works pretty well. I`m stunned by seeing a star that doesn`t look like she was dressed and coiffed by a blind man at a thrift store.

Could someone please declare this a trend?
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2002 at 10:09pm
I don`t know what to say, except that it looked great when it was long and it looks too short now.
The Riddler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Riddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2002 at 10:14pm
I`m usually not one for retro looks, but I like the look on her.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2002 at 10:07am
In the first episode of the last season of La Femme Nikata, she cuts her hair herself on camera; preparing herself for her new position within the organization.
HAWG
PinkPoodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PinkPoodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2002 at 10:45am
i think her hair`s just like that for the movie. It`s probably still the same length or maybe a little shorter, just in a perm. This link shows it still as long as it was in La Femme Nikita:

http://images.google.com/images?q=peta+wilson&hl=en
Kate

Hair: It can make you happy, it can make you sad, but mostly it just allows you to spend some quality time with your mirror. :-)
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2002 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by PinkPoodle PinkPoodle wrote:

i think her hair's just like that for the movie. It's probably still the same length or maybe a little shorter, just in a perm. This link shows it still as long as it was in La Femme Nikita:

http://images.google.com/images?q=peta+wilson&hl=en

Pink, the link shows all sorts of photos with all sorts of lengths, many of which are outdated.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic