Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i think its a huge fake

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sheena View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i think its a huge fake
    Posted: March 17 2002 at 3:03pm
I think this whole thing ............. Who cares about other people`s hair? its their buisness what they do to their hair.

HairBoutique.com Admim Comment:

***This poster has the IP address of: 24.116.17.253.
They are known trolls on this board and we will be editing them as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience!***

Brent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2002 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Sheena Sheena wrote:

I think this whole thing ....... Who cares about other people`s hair? its their buisness what they do to their hair.

I agree with you baby, everybody needs a life!!!

HairBoutique.com Admim Comment:
****This poster has the IP address of: 24.116.17.253.
They are known trolls on this board and we will be editing them as soon as possible. This post answers the one above it. So the same person is answering themselves. This gives new meaning to talking to yourself. :-) *****

Thanks for your patience!
pcs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pcs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2002 at 5:01pm
Of course, not such a waste of time that you could pass up the opportunity to comment on something that is of no consequence to you.
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2002 at 5:51pm
Again, unregistered users (Sheena and Brent) who think that we care what they have to say. And what exactly is a "huge fake".....you?
hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2002 at 8:03pm

I think this whole thing is a waste of time so why don`t all y`all get a life instead of ****ing around with this piece of ******.. Who cares about other people`s hair? its their buisness what they do to their hair.

Other people`s hair is my buiness, its been my busisness for many years . It also is my life and isn`t it great that I love my work think of all the people who are going to work everyday hateing it. Hair is a art form to me its not just hair.
donnado
Stu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2002 at 1:44am
Originally posted by Brent Brent wrote:

I think this whole thing is a waste of time so why don't all y'all get a life instead of ****ing around with this piece of ******.. Who cares about other people's hair? its their buisness what they do to their hair.

I agree with you baby, everybody needs a life!!!

If it`s a giant waste of time, Brent and Sheena, then why did the two of take the time to post? If you don`t like this board then DON`T LOG ONTO IT. Find a different board, one which is more to you liking.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2002 at 6:38am

I think this whole thing is a waste of time so why don't all y'all get a life instead of ****ing around with this piece of ******.. Who cares about other people's hair? its their buisness what they do to their hair.

Appearantly you do!
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2002 at 7:16pm

Don`t you love it when girls ****ing swear? Sheena, do you have long hair by chance? hehehe
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2002 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by Gord Gord wrote:

Don't you love it when girls ****ing swear? Sheena, do you have long hair by chance? hehehe

You WISH Gord!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic