Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNU NILE NU NILE !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NU NILE NU NILE !
    Posted: October 28 2004 at 7:47am
....IS THE SHYT BY FAR IN A CLASS BY ITS SELF,SO TO ALL NEWBIES AND TRAIL AND ERROR 360 FANS THIS PRODUCT STAYS IN THE CABINET FOR LIFE,IM THREW LOOKIN,IT GOES ON SMOOTH LIKE VASELINE BUT HOLDS ALL DAY.I FEEL LIKE THIS PRODUCT WILL TAKE MY WAVES TO THE NEXT LEVEL. NU NILE IS THE MICHAEL JORDAN OF POMADES COST 2.49
We climb together on this site!
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2004 at 8:24am
DAM CHESS ITS LIKE THAT,ILL TRY TODAY!
DiPSeTBoY2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2004 at 8:29am
u like it betta than 360?
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2004 at 8:32am
NIGGA IM GOING TO BRING A FEMININE WORD TO THE GAME.NU NILE MAKE YOUR WAVES LOOK (BEAUTIFUL) LIKE A MIRROR IS YOUR BEST FRIEND IN SHYT.
happypeople View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happypeople Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2004 at 8:46am
what up chess,i guess im a newbie but ready to take my waves on the next level.thx for info hey chess readin over threads you be showing niggas mad love SO CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH NIGGA THATS THE REAL!
philly cheese steaks
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2004 at 8:54am
THX FOR COMPLIMENT MAN,BUT IM NOT WORTHY TO GIVE YOU MY AUTOGRAPH JUST SHOWING LOVE LIKE IT WAS SHOWED TO ME.GIVE ME YOUR AUTOGRAPH AFTER YOU PURCHASE THAT NU NILE.K
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2004 at 9:07am
Hey chess dont ever leave this site,THE ONLY REASON I SIGN ON IS TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY I LIKE THAT HUMBLE SHYT YOU BE ON!TRYING TO BE A BETTER MAN FOR MY DAUGHTER NIGGA.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2004 at 9:15am
yeah same here son...tryna be a betta man for my son...spinnin how olds ur daughter?
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2004 at 9:41am
2 days dipset best thing that ever happen to me hope i can be a good man to her like that nigga chess.THATS A WISE NIGGA DIPSET, BEEN AROUND THUGS ALL MY LIFE TIME TO BE A MAN.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2004 at 9:48am
yeah same here nigga...been runnin tha streets and **** all thru my teens...but once my son was born i was a changed man...its tha most beautiful thing...my sons a month and a half now...but congratulations dawg...its gunna b the best experience of ya life
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2004 at 10:04am
that makes me feel sad since i been looking for that nu nile like a savage dog looking for a bone lol!

am happy for you chessbum
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2004 at 11:35am
TO MY WAVES BROTHERS,DIPSET AND SPIN THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO FOR THOSE BABIES AND SOON TO BE TODDLERS IS SPEND TIME WITH THEM AS MUCH AS YOU CAN,ALL DAY EVERYDAY.IT TAKES A MAN TO COME IN THE HOUSE AND BE WITH HIS FAMILY.THATS WHAT UP!

TO CEDCLARK,I WOULD SELL THIS SHYT OUT THE TRUNK OF MY CAR,IM GOING BACK TODAY TO GET A CASE.I LOVE THIS SHYT.LOL
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2004 at 11:59am
good advice nigga,niggas been knocking on the door all day for me to come out.fouq that just watching my princess sleep.THXCHESS..
Rocawaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocawaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2004 at 12:46pm
how thick is nu nile?
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2004 at 12:53pm
NOT THICK AT ALL SMOOTH LIKE VASELINE WITH A COCO BUTTER SMELL THATS WHY I LIKE IT!NOT STICKY GOES ON YOUR HAIR SMOOTH!
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2004 at 12:59pm
yo chess my girl just brought me some home from the beauty store,that **** is smooth as hell nigga like butterlol sold me nigga nu nile is the shyt got my shyt lookin proper.owe you one chess.....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happypeople Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2004 at 1:08pm
GOT MINE TO NIGGA.LOL BETTER GET YOURS I GOT MINE! THIS STUFF IS THAT HOT SHYT!CHESS MY MOMS WAS LIKE BOY YOU THEN PUT SOME BLACK DYE IN YOU HAIR MY SHYT IS GLEAMMING BLING.LOLTHX CHESS
philly cheese steaks
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2004 at 1:17pm
lol happy for everbody!KEEP BRUSHIN MY BROTHERS MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT TO ALL OF YALL.
NU NILE FOR LIFE NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2004 at 1:20pm
NU NILE FOR LIFE CHESS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happypeople Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2004 at 1:24pm
THATS WHATS UP NU NILE NIGGAS TO ALL YOU HATER OUT THERE NU NILE NIGGAS...................
philly cheese steaks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic