Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNU NILE NU NILE !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
dakrunkid12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dakrunkid12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2004 at 3:43pm
i was gonna get a cut 2day but yall keep gettin me sucked back into da wave game if its cool ima b on da six month plan wit yall and be on da team wit u dipset
waves and not brushin dats a oxymoron
not brushin, u must be a moron

thanx spinna
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2004 at 3:44pm
WITH BALOONS A BUT NAKED DIME AND NUNILE NIGGA.
We climb together on this site!
dakrunkid12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dakrunkid12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2004 at 3:50pm
u a fool chess lol... i meant make da dreamteam wit spininn
waves and not brushin dats a oxymoron
not brushin, u must be a moron

thanx spinna
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2004 at 3:50pm
aight THX CHESS I WILL MAKE POST IN 6MONTHS TO JOIN THE DREAMTEAM NEVER BEEN APART OF NOTHING BUT STREET DRAMA SO WISH ME LUCK MY NIGGA.
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2004 at 3:55pm
ALRIGHT DARUNKID.KEEP BRUSHIN ILL BE LOOKIN FOR YOU. HEY CHESS JOIN THE DREAMTEAM NIGGA DONT LEAVE ME HANGIN DAM LOL
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2004 at 4:07pm
NOT FOR ME SPIN,MY DREAM IS THAT EVERYONE HAVE WAVES LIKE THE DREAMTEAM.KEEP BRUSHIN SPIN.
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2004 at 4:11pm
I RESPECT THAT............
Diplomatic Immunity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diplomatic Immunity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2004 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by chessbum chessbum wrote:

what up dipset,you know a nigga had to hit the club last night.Nunile had a nigga feelin at the top of his game,SO I GET IN THE CLUB IM CHILLIN IN SHYT GOT MY FLY PIECES ON YOU KNOW HOW 360 NIGGAS DO,MAN THIS CHOCOLATE DIME PIECE COMES UP TO A NIGGA TRYING TO HOLLA,TALKING ABOUT CAN I FEEL YOUR HAIR. THAT SHYT MADE A NIGGA GET ON HIS ON DIKK FOR A MIN.LOL NOW YOU KNOW THERE IS ALWAYS A HATER IN THE CUT DIPSET,THIS NIGGA CAME UP TO ME LIKE WAVES ARE GAY ***** AZZ NIGGA.NOW BACK IN THE DAY CHESS WOULD HAVE TOOK THAT NIGGA FRONTS OUT,BUT YALL NIGGAS KNOW CHESS IS NON VIOLENT.SO THE LILLADY GRABS MY HAND AND WE HIT THE DANCE FLOOR IM GIVEN THIS LIL LADY THE DRAMA ON THE FLOOR SWEATIN IN SHYT LOL, SO THIS CHICK START KISSIN ON MY KNECK IN SHYT. IM THINKIN DAM NU NILE IS THE SHYT. NIGGA YOU KNOW CHESS HIT. THAT AZZ WAS BEAUTIFUL TEARS IN MY EYES.LOL DIPSET IM GIVING AWAY FREE CANS OF NU NILE ALL DAY.NU NILE FOR LIFE NIGGA.
FOR REAL CHICKS BE ALL UP ON ME TOO YO THANKS FOR MY SPINNIN AZZ HAIR
I Got That Brush!!!
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2004 at 5:32pm

NOT REALLY INTERSTED IN THE DREAMTEAM DIPSET I LIKE THEM CATS AND THINK THERE WAVES ARE ELITE,BUT CHESS IS A HUMBLE BRUSHER JUST SHOWIN LUV.I THINK I WILL MAKE CEDCLARK MY MENTOR I LIKE HIS ADVICE AND ALTITUDE. MUCH RESPECT TO YOU DIPSET IF THATS YOUR GOAL ILL SUPPORT YOU LIKE IM VOTING FOR KERRY.....

I think am going to cry
Briel View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Briel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2004 at 5:48pm

what up dipset,you know a nigga had to hit the club last night.Nunile had a nigga feelin at the top of his game,SO I GET IN THE CLUB IM CHILLIN IN SHYT GOT MY FLY PIECES ON YOU KNOW HOW 360 NIGGAS DO,MAN THIS CHOCOLATE DIME PIECE COMES UP TO A NIGGA TRYING TO HOLLA,TALKING ABOUT CAN I FEEL YOUR HAIR. THAT SHYT MADE A NIGGA GET ON HIS ON DIKK FOR A MIN.LOL NOW YOU KNOW THERE IS ALWAYS A HATER IN THE CUT DIPSET,THIS NIGGA CAME UP TO ME LIKE WAVES ARE GAY ***** AZZ NIGGA.NOW BACK IN THE DAY CHESS WOULD HAVE TOOK THAT NIGGA FRONTS OUT,BUT YALL NIGGAS KNOW CHESS IS NON VIOLENT.SO THE LILLADY GRABS MY HAND AND WE HIT THE DANCE FLOOR IM GIVEN THIS LIL LADY THE DRAMA ON THE FLOOR SWEATIN IN SHYT LOL, SO THIS CHICK START KISSIN ON MY KNECK IN SHYT. IM THINKIN DAM NU NILE IS THE SHYT. NIGGA YOU KNOW CHESS HIT. THAT AZZ WAS BEAUTIFUL TEARS IN MY EYES.LOL DIPSET IM GIVING AWAY FREE CANS OF NU NILE ALL DAY.NU NILE FOR LIFE NIGGA.

that the best post all year.,
Rocawaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocawaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2004 at 11:44pm
Yo chess u mean to tell me you hit a jawn on the first night?
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2004 at 1:40am
Originally posted by Briel Briel wrote:

that the best post all year.,

huv u even been here for a year.. i damn near havent.. so how is it a year. .hehe ;)

lmfao @ chess
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2004 at 11:04am
imma register reel soon....it feels lik a huge family here n i wanna b apart of it.....every1 watchin ever1ones bak n givin sum reel good advice......this this is wat america shood b lik....united we stand divided we fall......i hope every1 gets tha waves they desire n mayb in 6 months we'll ALL b spinnin n we'll have no one else to thank but each other

Keep brushin my brothas
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2004 at 12:42pm
ey chess did u use nu nile 2 get waves or to juss make em look shiny
D double E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D double E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2004 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by cedclark cedclark wrote:

NOT REALLY INTERSTED IN THE DREAMTEAM DIPSET I LIKE THEM CATS AND THINK THERE WAVES ARE ELITE,BUT CHESS IS A HUMBLE BRUSHER JUST SHOWIN LUV.I THINK I WILL MAKE CEDCLARK MY MENTOR I LIKE HIS ADVICE AND ALTITUDE. MUCH RESPECT TO YOU DIPSET IF THATS YOUR GOAL ILL SUPPORT YOU LIKE IM VOTING FOR KERRY.....

I think am going to cry
Don't that already happen to you l0l
Keep on brushing
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2004 at 8:06pm
[QUOTE=BlackFate] imma register reel soon....it feels lik a huge family here n i wanna b apart of it.....every1 watchin ever1ones bak n givin sum reel good advice......this this is wat america shood b lik....united we stand divided we fall......i hope every1 gets tha waves they desire n mayb in 6 months we''ll ALL b spinnin n we''ll have no one else to thank but each other

Keep brushin my brothas

[/Q

is this ur brother chess?
mistazero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mistazero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2004 at 3:59am
All I gotta say is that Nu Nile got me lookin' right yo!!! I'm definitely feeling this product.

"Friends don't let friends go without brushing, brush responsibly."
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2004 at 11:46am
mistazero thats pretty deep n it looks lik u hav a fresh cut....u eva use a kit?
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2004 at 12:21pm
what up my brothers mistzero your waves are lookin good im glad i could help you enhance them,mr rocawaves i believe they call these women one night stands had a coulpe in college as well,you will be surprised what a women would do with the right game. keep brushin my brothers!
mistazero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mistazero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2004 at 1:00pm
I could lie to you all and tell you all that I didn't but the reality of it is that I have used on before but once you get a haircut that kit look is gone, so my look in no way has nothing to do with a kit. What happened was this time I really started brushing more than I usually do(especially the sides), and the other times I got cuts, I always wanted to get it cut lower so I can get my moneys worth. But this time I kept it darker when I got a cut. I like to keep my hair soft feeling at all times because it's easily managable. I'm working on getting my right side tight for my next cut, cuz I just got one on Friday. I put Nu- Nile in for the first time that night and I'm feeling it better than the other pomades.

"Friends don't let friends go without brushing, brush responsibly."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic